Vehicle Showroom This forum is for you to post up images of your car, if you do not want to use the Gallery. You can upload directly from your posts or use Imageshack to host files.

Newer Pics

Old 07-22-2006, 05:24 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (pile_of_rd1 @ Jul 22 2006, 11:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I hate that kit and the color... Maybe the people are telling you something with the spraypaint? Im not trying to bust your balls or nothing here... clean it up a bit. And maybe throw a stock/shark spoiler on it. Rims arent bad. And your interior needs some woooooork man... If it was me I would go and buy a full new dash out of a tiburon and make it stock again. Maybe just get a new tiburon to start over. That car needs so much work its probably not worth it, considering theres a rev a on here going for 1200 bucks and its a 5spd.

drillsergeant.gif</div>

believe me, he did clean it up a bit from what he had it as..
i say good job man.. obviously to some people the colour aint their fav but if you like it go for it.. it came a long way keep at it ..
Old 07-22-2006, 06:23 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Unfortunately that color just screems for someone to fvck with it.
Old 07-22-2006, 06:48 PM

paint looks great now. clear looks awesome. sorry about the idiots!

but keep up the good work. cant wait till see the finale!
Old 07-22-2006, 06:59 PM

Vehicle: 1997 RD Tiburon

I like the side skirts and front bar....the rear bar looks meh. I'd go with a different colour, a nice solid red or blue would look great in my books.
Old 07-22-2006, 08:23 PM

Vehicle: Turbocharged 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Yah pileofrd1 we dont pick on him about the color he has because its a major improvement over what he had, if you didnt see it it was a half and half two tone (pass/driver) in some of the ugliest colors imaginable on the interior
Old 07-22-2006, 08:38 PM

Vehicle: 1998 Hyundai Tiburon FX

I like the no wing look.
Old 07-22-2006, 11:14 PM

Haha thanks for all the comments. I only picked that green because A:Its very much different and B: Doesnt it remind you of the green up in here on the site?? In any case. It DOES look WAY better. I know it. I have a garage out back, but my lame ass uncle has all his shit in there until him and my aunt get their new house built...ya know...free storage. There is NO clear on it during those pics either. Its a cheap one stage so its kinda built in. Im currently wet sanding the shit outta it and its a lot of fun lol. Then its getting repainted...2 coats of paint and then the clear. If you think it looks decent now it will look a shit load better. I enjoy the kit as well. Its not too subtle and makes it look really aggressive. And as we all know tibs arent THAT fast...so it helps.Also...during those pics the interior wasnt even in. Its been out for over a month now, being sanded and primered. All those plastic pieces are going to be painted green to match, and Ive already returned the rest of it to stock flat black. It looks quite nice. So as soon as the car is repainted Ill see how much paint is left over. Hopefully itll be enough....once again.. thanks.

edit: the headlights are messed up because of the overspray i had on there. I was using paint thinner to get it off and i think it started to eat the housing..so the drivers side headlight is kinda weird..need to get new ones

edit2: What happened with the pics...they're all links now??

edit3k I lied...I must be retarded because they arent links anymore lol. whoa. am i drunk?
Old 07-24-2006, 10:35 PM

Vehicle: 2000 tiburon

ill sell u the stock spoiler for your car if u want one man, it needs to be sanded though because its a lil sun burnt cool.gif
Old 07-25-2006, 11:21 PM

Vehicle: 1997 Hyundai Tiburon

You should use that Glow in The Dark paint this time around. That would be something completely different and interesting to see.
Old 07-26-2006, 12:40 AM

Vehicle: 97 Tib

Paint side mirrors

Get a shark spoiler

Fix the front bumper fitment, make the headlights look like they actually are made to be there

Get clear corners

please