Vehicle Showroom This forum is for you to post up images of your car, if you do not want to use the Gallery. You can upload directly from your posts or use Imageshack to host files.

Newer Pics

Old 07-21-2006, 11:20 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well, once again I was f*cked with. Someone spray painted black all along the passenger side of my car. Go figure. Sooo I'm just going to have it totally re-done and cleared. Finally. Here's some newer pics to hold you guys off until the finished product.

Old 07-21-2006, 11:31 PM

Vehicle: Turbocharged 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

God why do people fvck with other peoples shjt?

Even though its neon green it looks sooooo much better than it did

Are you doing the same color?

pictures of the spray paint?
Old 07-22-2006, 05:12 AM

I hate that kit and the color... Maybe the people are telling you something with the spraypaint? Im not trying to bust your balls or nothing here... clean it up a bit. And maybe throw a stock/shark spoiler on it. Rims arent bad. And your interior needs some woooooork man... If it was me I would go and buy a full new dash out of a tiburon and make it stock again. Maybe just get a new tiburon to start over. That car needs so much work its probably not worth it, considering theres a rev a on here going for 1200 bucks and its a 5spd.

drillsergeant.gif
Old 07-22-2006, 05:37 AM

Since we're adding opinions unasked, I say ignore buddy and do what makes ya feel good! GL
Old 07-22-2006, 10:13 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (pile_of_rd1 @ Jul 22 2006, 05:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I hate that kit and the color... Maybe the people are telling you something with the spraypaint? Im not trying to bust your balls or nothing here... clean it up a bit. And maybe throw a stock/shark spoiler on it. Rims arent bad. And your interior needs some woooooork man... If it was me I would go and buy a full new dash out of a tiburon and make it stock again. Maybe just get a new tiburon to start over. That car needs so much work its probably not worth it, considering theres a rev a on here going for 1200 bucks and its a 5spd.

drillsergeant.gif</div>

Dude, you have NO CLUE what his car looked like. This is a 1000000000% better job than he's ever done before. Do a search for EC Customs on the forums, or look in the ugliest tibs thread.This kid got his act together, even if it's still an ugly ass kit, he's doing it right now.
Old 07-22-2006, 10:44 AM

Vehicle: 2000 carbon tiburon

I think you need a garage or something man.... your car is always getting messed with.
Old 07-22-2006, 10:46 AM

Vehicle: 2000 Elantra

i still cant beleive you blocked me on AIM cuz i said maybe they thought your car was ugly... lmao.gif lmao.gif

jp mang

are you gonna get more than 1 coat of paint now?

WOOT 4500 POSTS!!
Old 07-22-2006, 11:58 AM

love it, greens not my fave colour , but i have to say, i think it looks awsome, if your happy with it thats alls that matters, yes it is nice to get feedback but again its your tib and what you think of it is that matters, i also like the body kit makes it look like a monster of a car.
Old 07-22-2006, 12:06 PM

Vehicle: 2010 Genesis Coupe 2.0t

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (pile_of_rd1 @ Jul 22 2006, 07:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I hate that kit and the color... Maybe the people are telling you something with the spraypaint? Im not trying to bust your balls or nothing here... clean it up a bit. And maybe throw a stock/shark spoiler on it. Rims arent bad. And your interior needs some woooooork man... If it was me I would go and buy a full new dash out of a tiburon and make it stock again. Maybe just get a new tiburon to start over. That car needs so much work its probably not worth it, considering theres a rev a on here going for 1200 bucks and its a 5spd.

drillsergeant.gif</div>

THIS COMEING FROM SOMEONE WITH A BRA ON THEIR CAR......... lmao.gif