Vehicle Showroom This forum is for you to post up images of your car, if you do not want to use the Gallery. You can upload directly from your posts or use Imageshack to host files.

New Stuff For The Year...

Old 04-10-2010, 02:47 PM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T

Not sure how many people have seen my posts on Hyundai Aftermarket, but the tib was supposed to come out this year with all new wide body flares added to the car. Well, earlier this week...there was a bit of a mishap. You can read about it here:

https://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/forum/in...showtopic=18665

Over the last few days, I've worked really hard with my buddy who caused the mishap, and one of my other friends to get the car fixed, painted, and some other little additional things done. If you read the thread on HA, you'll see the new stuff. Those of you who dont feel like registering to check it all out, I'll just quote it here:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Visionz on Hyundai Aftermarket.org @ Apr 10 2010, 04:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Been running around all day like a mad man, but here are some pics of the new fun stuff I did....

Shaved rear bumper. So this means the front bumper/fenders, sideskirts, rear pods, and rear bumper are all 100% completely molded now! The entire car has a very smooth and free flowing look to it.

Since the flares got destroyed and chunks were taken out of them....it would of been way too much of a pain to repair them. So they were chopped off the car, and everything was returned back to normal, with the exception of the rear bumper being molded, and my own little home made metal work on the car, to give the wheel arches a little bit of a lip:

Car got a little dirty from driving it around today, but tomorrow before I hit up the car show...it'll get a nice wash and quick detail. smile.gif</div>
Old 04-10-2010, 03:31 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 1997 Tiburon

Looks good. I don't like the ability of never taking bumper off though smile.gif
Old 04-10-2010, 04:04 PM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T

Doesnt matter to me. If I need to remove the bumpers for something, I'll cut them off, do what needs to be done, and then remold everything. Its no big deal to me. smile.gif
Old 04-10-2010, 08:30 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: '97 hyundai tiburon fx

Are you planning on redoing the flares after the show? Or staying flareless? I was wanting to see the flares pretty bad haha.