Vehicle Showroom This forum is for you to post up images of your car, if you do not want to use the Gallery. You can upload directly from your posts or use Imageshack to host files.

New Stuff On The Tibur 1

Old 03-23-2008, 08:43 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 hyundai tiburon

LoL, TC would be have to buy ten sets to get all the purple ones then.

Larrs, I would suggest you get a seamstress' tape. that way you could wrap around each pulley and then find out what length you truthfully need since there was several other people that have had different sizes work for them.
Old 03-23-2008, 10:07 PM

Vehicle: Turbocharged 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

The obx pullies are pretty much the highest quality part OBX has ever put out lol, even OBX haters admit the pullies are quality. Rumor has it they outsourced to a better company which explains the sudden surge in quality lmao.gif
Old 03-23-2008, 10:15 PM

Vehicle: 2000 tiburon

i had a set of OBX pullies and went to put them on my car, the PS one went on like a charm with the impact but the alternator pullie didnt sit on the threads right. it hung off the end even when you tightened it all the way down do i just left it off mine.

looking at pics of other peoples though theirs looked the same as mine and no one else has ever said anything, so i'm kinda salty i didnt just leave it on but i dont even run anything other then alternator on my car so i dont worry to much about it
Old 03-23-2008, 11:31 PM

Vehicle: 2001 hyundai tiburon

hmmm, the PS pulley was the one i was worried most about. I guess i could always throw them on a lathe and sand off the OBX engraving, lol.