Vehicle Showroom This forum is for you to post up images of your car, if you do not want to use the Gallery. You can upload directly from your posts or use Imageshack to host files.

New Stuff

Old 04-27-2005, 03:18 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2015 Subaru WRX

Well, today was a VERY productive day for the Hobgoblin!
I got my hift boots in from REDZ and I got my fog lights in from KSpec. So I wanted to show them off! laugh.gif

Well what you guys think?
Old 04-27-2005, 03:25 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Not bad bro, they actually almost match.

I love that orange, I was thinking of changing my WHOLE color scheme when I got that CF Fabric in. WOW.

Fogs look good, got them hooked up and runnin yet? When you getting some clears?
Old 04-27-2005, 05:31 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Hyundai Tiburon

I like the fogs.

I dont really like the orange though. *COMMENT EDITED*

As long as you like it though laugh.gif
Old 04-27-2005, 05:33 PM

MK3, last time I'm gonna tell you. Either say something nice, or don't say ANYTHING. If you don't like something, FINE. Leave it as that. You have this bad habit of putting down ANYTHING that ANYONE has done to their car if it's not performance related or doesn't look OEM. Get over it man, this site is for MODIFYING our cars in all ways.

You are getting 5 warning points. Next warning will put you on moderation for a month. I've had enough of your negativity.
Old 04-27-2005, 05:41 PM

WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM.

What or who did I put down? what?

Look back at the very first sentance: Well what you guys think?

key words? YOU GUYS THINK. hmmm... from that I would say he is asking me my oppinion...but i guess not, wanna give me a translation PLEASE?

Im stumped on what made you warn me, I said im not a fan of painted interiors.... I never said anything like 'that shit sucks man, i hate it, it looks like shit.'

I was also told by you admins and mods once, I can say whatever I want as long as I give a reason, or somthing to support my sayings

gimme a break...god
Old 04-27-2005, 05:47 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MK3Design @ Apr 27 2005, 05:41 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM.
<div align='right'><{POST_SNAPBACK}></div></div>

I don't have one. What's yours?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>What or who did I put down? what?

Look back at the very first sentance: Well what you guys think?</div>

You constantly (as I said above) put down everything that everyone does that is not OEM looking or not a performance MOD. You did so in your previous reply and I edited it. ALL of the mods are tired of this BS.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>key words? YOU GUYS THINK. hmmm... from that I would say he is asking me my oppinion...but i guess not, wanna give me a translation PLEASE? </div>

With the rest edited out, your first response was satisfactory. "I like it." "I don't like it." Works fine. "Why don't you leave it stock", or "If you didnt' paint the dash and used silver/black on the boots instead" isn't satisfactory. We let folks tell their opinions here, but you are a CONSTANT asshole about it. You have been since day one.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>Im stumped on what made you warn me, I said im not a fan of painted interiors.... I never said anything like 'that shit sucks man, i hate it, it looks like shit.'</div>

Great, say it in simple words then next time. You are being watched so of course, you will be looked at more closely. You said more than that. I'm the one that edited it, so I do know.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>I was also told by you admins and mods once, I can say whatever I want as long as I give a reason, or somthing to support my sayings</div>

You can. Make it a positive experience for all those who view it. Maybe you need to review your last 300 posts and see how many of them are negative, and just shoot down everything that isn't...

A. Performance related.
B. OEM or very mellow in look.
C. A lip kit.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>gimme a break...god</div>

Heh, he may, but I won't.
Old 04-27-2005, 05:51 PM

haha...ill shut up.
But I will ask you to look at my last 300 posts, because I have been very good lately. Ive watched myself, and on occasion I have said bad stuff wich I quickly remembered and edited out, like last night for example. I was a dick, I edited my own post and said sorry for it.

But I have been working hard on being nice lately, Im suprized you never caught on to that... oh well, sorry
Old 04-27-2005, 05:51 PM

fogs look hot, need a set of clear corners now..

the orange interior parts... not a fan, too much, too close if you know what i mean.
Old 04-27-2005, 07:46 PM

Now now boys be good, MK3 i think you had a point, someone was wrong to warn you.

I like the orange and black scheme, its original, and i dig orgiinality. The fogs look good, keep em clean, and wipe of the bugs off your front bumper.
Old 04-27-2005, 08:42 PM

Vehicle: 97 Tib

the orange and black color scheme is hot..but it doesn't really match your Red tib?
are you planning on going orange on the exterior too? i think that would be sweet. otherwise .. imo, i'd ditch it. unless you incorporate the red somewhere else.