Vehicle Showroom This forum is for you to post up images of your car, if you do not want to use the Gallery. You can upload directly from your posts or use Imageshack to host files.

New Rotors-Group Buy Info

Old 07-18-2004, 10:09 PM
Administrator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

I installed these this weekend. They're awesome. Came with high temp primer, hi-temp urethane paint, and hi-temp clear. The blue looks really good, as do the rotors. I took this picture with my camera phone so it's not the best quality.

I will be holding a group buy in a week or so. These rotors come from RotorPros out of Orange County, California. He owns a small shop out there but has been dealing rotors for Mustangs and Camaro's for years. He's wanting to broaden his business so he's come to me to try some online sales. He said that he is able to do a group buy for $200 SHIPPING INCLUDED. I will post more info later. These rotors are zinc coated so no rusting will take place. He usually charges $10 per rotor to have the hub thing painted, but will do a flat rate of $30 I believe for all 4 if you're in the group buy. Post interest below if you want in this group buy.

From what I understand, all rotors sold on EBay and sold through Rotorworks are pretty much all the same damn thing. Most are bought from a larger company who distributes to other companies so they can sell the product. Both companies make money that way. Anyone interested? Will post an official thread later this week. Oh yeah, he will also have Captive Rotors for sale if anyone needs them for a 97-98 Tiburon.

and these are the rotors before they went on my car:
Old 07-18-2004, 10:12 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Tiburon

woa, that pic made me dizzy
Old 07-18-2004, 10:30 PM
Administrator

Sorry, I forgot the guy had changed the price. He checked on shipping from California to most states, and because of the weight of the rotors and California taxes and all, he is going to have to charge $10 more to help cover the shipping cost, so that he isn't losing money on this deal. He's trying to draw business to his shop in any way possible. He's tired of dealing locally and wants to somehow grow nationally. What better way to do it then online?
So price for this group buy would be $210 shipped for all rotors. I will post in the Group Buy sections last this week.
Old 07-18-2004, 10:31 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Very nice mang.

I wouldn't mind being in, but it depends on the time.

I was in on that first rotor GB we had but they won't reply to my emails and Blacktibs hasn't responded to me about my situation.
Old 07-18-2004, 10:33 PM

alright majik... how do these feel... any probs with them... ???
Old 07-19-2004, 07:55 AM
Administrator

Default car audio help PLEASE!!

they really feel great and you can feel them grab. I love 'em! and they look amazing! Look at the pictures I took, I'm fairly certain that's the way you put on slotted rotors. I remember there were a lot of people unsure. Bottom of the slots should enter calipers first.