Vehicle Showroom This forum is for you to post up images of your car, if you do not want to use the Gallery. You can upload directly from your posts or use Imageshack to host files.

New Pics Of The Sunkistshark

Old 09-24-2009, 03:32 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (RED ZMAN @ Sep 23 2009, 11:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>that bodykit is ancient, and just overplayed.</div>

Is there such a thing as a new bodykit for our cars? lol

I've always hated that term "overplayed", if something looks good it should always look good, still not much of a veilside kit fan. Or really a bodykit fan.

looks nice though, you've obviously put in a lot of work.
Old 09-24-2009, 06:49 PM
Administrator

Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

I sort of agree with Supercow - while it's definitely overplayed on our forums, and probably the most common body kit by far on the RD2, I've only seen one other Veilside on the road. It's only overplayed to us, and anyone else who will see it on the road will do a double take.
Old 09-25-2009, 10:03 PM

wow lots of posts to reply to.

I havnt been avoiding the site just work way to much and just had a baby. I'm gonna try to be on a lot more when i'm home and the wife is watching the baby.
I understand what u guys are sayin about the kit. But I wanted something that would be flashy and stand out and it does that in deed. wether it be for good or evil it still stands out and gets noticed.
heres a pic of what it looked like before the new paint.

I got to sick of the shark and wanted to try a darker color. The color is called "Sunburnt Orange" btw.

Yes there are flames on the lights. it was the very first thing i did to the car, so for nostalgia purposes they stay.
I really hope I win this month but i was checking out the competiton and looks tuff. Hope I can count on all your votes. even with the crappy hood.
Old 09-25-2009, 10:12 PM

Vehicle: 2012 mitsubishi eclipse spyder gs, 2001 hyundai tiburon

Who did you go to to get the lambos done? Or did you do them yourself?
Old 09-25-2009, 10:47 PM
Administrator

Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

thank God for the new paint job!
Old 09-26-2009, 09:16 AM

lmao Majik

I got them from Verticaldoors.com put them on myself. not to happy with them though. sometimes i look at other cars and say "oooo stock doors, nice!"
Old 09-26-2009, 10:05 AM

Vehicle: 1999 Hyundai Tiburon

+1 on the paint job. Definite improvement
Old 09-27-2009, 03:42 PM

thx everyone. I'm leavin her as it is, now on to project KITT!
Old 09-27-2009, 06:42 PM
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/images/vendor1.png

One of the nicest cars I've seen on here body wise. Anybody who would tell you to put more money back into the body of a car that looks like that, obviously hasn't been through the process before, lol. Anybody that sees that car has zero clue that a bunch of dorks (me included) on a tiburon specific website feel the bodykit has been used on a lot of projects. More than likely they've never seen that kit on a tiburon period, and I'm sure they're all curious as to what the hell kinda car it is in the first place. Very well done. I really really dig the way you kept the top 2 tone with only an inch or two of silver at the top of the doors, very cool.

Question, what door kit is that? If its a Vertical Doors Inc kit I'm sure I could get your car on their website, and all subsequent websites that sell that VDI kit for Tiburons. Let me know if you're interested, they're good friends of mine.
Old 09-27-2009, 08:46 PM

Thx alot man. The 1 inch silver under the windows was my idea, the guy I had do the paint didnt want to. It turned out great.
I've had a few ppl pull up next to me and ask what kinda car it is or everyone see's the H and assumes its a Honda. I pulled into a mustang meet once.... well that was ackward!

I did get the hinges from Vertical doors inc. as for using my pics for the site, I have no beef with that. Dosnt hurt me in anyway.