Vehicle Showroom This forum is for you to post up images of your car, if you do not want to use the Gallery. You can upload directly from your posts or use Imageshack to host files.

New Pics

Old 05-28-2007, 11:50 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited

Here are some new pics with some of the stuff I have done lately. I had the manifold and downpipe coated in extreme sterling by Jet-Hot. Since I had heat problems I installed the DEI turbo wrap and wrapped the downpipe where it goes by the alternator and radiator. I also installed the Sun Hyper Ground kit that I purchased from Flyrydez.com. You can also see the new AEM dryflow filter that I bought. This one fits better and lets me move the filter a little more out of the bay and closer to the fender.

Jet-Hot Extreme Sterling, DEI Turbo Wrap

Sun Hyper-Ground, AEM DryFlow

I hope you all like it so far. I am planning on painting the engine bay sometime in the future to cover all the scratches and crap.
Old 05-28-2007, 11:56 AM
DTN

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

That jet hot coating looks beautiful. It's just so smooth and perfect. I want to know more about it.
Old 05-28-2007, 12:04 PM

Vehicle: 1999/Tiburon/RD1

Gives a very nice touch to your engine bay man!
Old 05-28-2007, 01:28 PM

OOOOO, thats VERY pretty. laugh.gif

If you dont mind a suggestion, i think it would look cool if you silver metalic painted your windshield washer fluid, and your collant reservoirs.
Old 05-28-2007, 01:32 PM

Ehh... They were painted metallic red when I got it. It's hard to tell how much fluid you have in there if there painted. I have been looking for new aluminum containers to mount in there though.
Old 05-28-2007, 01:53 PM

Vehicle: 2001 hyundai tiburon

how scratchresistant is that jetcoating?

I know most powdercoated type things the powdercoat is really delicate.

aluminum P.S. reservior with a plexiglas observation window in the side would be the cats azz.
Old 05-28-2007, 01:55 PM

Vehicle: 1997/Tiburon/FX

Looks great Java, cant wait to see when the bay is painted fing02.gif
Old 05-28-2007, 01:59 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (UrS0NvS @ May 28 2007, 02:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>how scratchresistant is that jetcoating?

I know most powdercoated type things the powdercoat is really delicate.

aluminum P.S. reservior with a plexiglas observation window in the side would be the cats azz.</div>

So far the coating is really durable. I gouged it in one spot installing it because I wasn't paying attention and forgot that you have to partially thread a nut on a couple of the studs before seating it. They say in the literature that if it is scratched it will still keep it's rust free properties because of the way it was treated and they warranty it so we will see.

That's what I was thinking, aluminum PS reservoir, wiper fluid reservoir, and oil sump can.
Old 05-28-2007, 03:19 PM
Banned

lookin pretty good.. loving the fact you got that manifold jet hot coated.. it was bugging me from the day i first saw that car.. lol..

looking good man, you turned that car around really good.
Old 05-28-2007, 03:45 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

my manifold is the same way with how you need to start a couple of the nuts befor putting it on all the way. i also did the same thing as you with gauging it but im sure it will still work great. and it looks so much better. nice choice!