Vehicle Showroom This forum is for you to post up images of your car, if you do not want to use the Gallery. You can upload directly from your posts or use Imageshack to host files.

New Mods, Pictures With Some Buddies...

Old 01-14-2006, 02:43 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 1997/ Hyundai/ Tiburon

Since its winter break, i had a whole lot of time to do stuff. So i got crackin on my yellow foglights and painting my wheels bronze. And yea, im a whore when it comes to taking pics of my car. Here is the result, comments negative or positive, its all welcome.

Old 01-14-2006, 02:52 PM

Vehicle: N/A as in Not Applicable, not Naturally Aspirated

nice mods, just please, PLEASE get a tripod. wink1.gif
Old 01-14-2006, 03:37 PM

yea, i just picked up a tripod. It was my first time using that camera (SD400) so im gonna start reading the manual and learn how to take the picture right. Thanks
Old 01-14-2006, 06:53 PM

Vehicle: 1997 Hyundai Tiburon

im not liken the bronze looked better silver .but as long as u likey thats all that counts
Old 01-14-2006, 07:57 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Hyundai Tiburon

Hot shit! Your car is one of my alltime fav. RD1's!

Bronze is badass on your car too, dont change it!

Matrix smile.gif
Old 01-14-2006, 08:01 PM

Vehicle: N/A as in Not Applicable, not Naturally Aspirated

fully adjustable tripod is $20 at WalMart. wink1.gif

You should definetely look into coming over to the SW from Cali sometime this year, maybe NM for ABQ BBQ, or a Vegas Meet. ...OR both?

I'll be going down to Cali twice this year to AutoX since the first AutoX in Phoenix is in APRIL!!!!! But it will be considerably south of you in Cali.
Old 01-14-2006, 08:03 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Hyundai Tiburon

Yeah, my tripod was only like $25 at walmart too. Its worth it.

That HomeDepot lip would look even more badass if you get it painted smile.gif
Old 01-14-2006, 11:31 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

Very very nice! I think you should get some HID's now. Regardless of trhe color of the rims, they look ok but kind of like stock to me. I like 17's a whole lot, I think you should have gone Multi-Spoke (O.Z. Touring)17' in Silver or Gold. But then again, I always say that to everyone hahaha. tongue.gif

You're lucky to have so many tuner friends! I wish I at least friends who had licenses to damn drive!
Old 01-15-2006, 12:09 AM

Vehicle: 1997 Hyundai Fx Coupe

Good job on the rims mate... Very cool fing02.gif

I may have missed a previous thread or post regarding your front lip but I'm not so sure I like it. Maybe if it were painted black gloss to match the rest of the car it might look better (in my eyes anyway)... I dunno. Is it just a strip of rubber? How does it look up close?
Old 01-15-2006, 02:57 AM

It wasnt really planned to go take pictures, but we had Jack-$hit to do and ended up doing it. I have a tripod at home, but did not get a chance to bring it out. Im just gonna leave it in the car, in case one of these photoshoot days occur again.

For the bronze, its you either like it or hate it. Im one of those people that love it with blk, grn, white, and yeah. There are too many gunmetal ones now adays, so bronze for me...

The lip is flexible, so im not really sure what paint i can use on it. Suggestions? ITs pretty koo, since it sits like 4 inches off the floor, i can go up my San Francisco driveways, scrape and not do any damage. My friend with the red integra on the other hand would scrape and be pissed for the rest of the day. haha.

MK3design- hah i had a feelin you would love bronze. WE kinda got the same taste of adding a lip, lowering, 15-16", motor, etc.... "Clean and Simple" wink1.gif