Vehicle Showroom This forum is for you to post up images of your car, if you do not want to use the Gallery. You can upload directly from your posts or use Imageshack to host files.

New Car

Old 10-04-2007, 02:52 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Enjoy
i got the best deal you could ever think of for this car.It runs and drives perfect like brand new.
2005 srt4 5speed 26000miles perfect
i hate to get out of the hyundai seen but for now have to.ill be back soon hopfully
These cars have more parts than you could imangine from carbon fiber to performance and thats what I like
I wish hyundai had parts out there like these cars do,maby someday after the turbo one comes out.
well hope you guys like.

[/img]

[/img]

[/img]

[/img]
Old 10-04-2007, 02:59 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Turbulence

Sorry man, I hate it. 02.gif

I took a brand new one for a test drive when I bought my Tiburon in '04, and I didn't like em then either.
I'm a big fan of Dodge, but I just hate everything about those Neons, no matter what gen they are.

That being said, sometime in the future I really want to get a '90s neon and turn it into a mud pit demolition-derby car. laugh.gif

edit: I should say: they certainly do Go nice, and i'm sure you like it since you bought it. I just don't like it. tongue.gif
Old 10-04-2007, 03:07 PM

Yeah lot of poeple dont like them,i didnt at first.but my brother bought one and i drive it alott and it grew on me.
I dont like giving up the tib,but when the new one comes out ill buy that for sure.
Old 10-04-2007, 03:16 PM

thumbsdown.gif

dodge stealth tt awd for the same price

i like that boat in the backround tho!!!
Old 10-04-2007, 03:26 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

gotta love the responses on this forum.

man srt-4's are quick and a geat price for the product. I see them for like $15,000 used. They're as fast as the Turbo 1.8L Beetles and GTi's. you won't know what i'm talking about until one pulls you. Pretty cool car but my friend's girlfriend has a brand new one and it's in worse condition than my dad's strut-worn florida beater elantra.

i think the EVO8's and STi's are real nice cars, but for the price you can't beat that srt-4. smart move by dodge with the turbo though.
Old 10-04-2007, 04:14 PM

i didnt pay no where near $15k for this.I dont like stealths.and the aftermarket line for these cars is whats got me on it right now,just so much out there
Old 10-04-2007, 04:22 PM
Nex

I like it, nice color.

the only thing i really dont like about em is the feel that they may not be too reliable, i dunno. but for the performance you get in the mean time, its a cool lil car.
Old 10-04-2007, 04:27 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Turbulence

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (deestibo @ Oct 4 2007, 04:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>and the aftermarket line for these cars is whats got me on it right now,just so much out there</div>

Man, that's how I feel about Civics. I hate 'em as much as the next follower, but g'damn they got one hell of an aftermarket...
Old 10-04-2007, 04:28 PM
Banned

nice car.. dont ruin it like you ruined your tib..

stealths would be a waste of money.. odds of finding a good one that hasn't been beat up are rare. people also jack up the prices on them. and they are hard to work on..

i really want an srt4, but i probably wont ever get one.
Old 10-04-2007, 04:34 PM

Vehicle: 2000 tib

If ya got a deal on it,and its mint,..Congrats!! A deal is a deal! cool.gif ,My brother and i just scored a 2000 civic dx,and a 85 si both mint,for winter beaters lol.