Vehicle Showroom This forum is for you to post up images of your car, if you do not want to use the Gallery. You can upload directly from your posts or use Imageshack to host files.

New Camera..56k...take A Walk

Old 08-28-2006, 08:05 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (OzFxCoupe @ Aug 25 2006, 08:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Nice... but you should've gotten mandrel bends for your exhaust wink1.gif</div>
This was the only option available. coulda gone SS too but for the money to power gain not worth it to me.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (korean_redneck @ Aug 25 2006, 10:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I'm fvckuign drunk right now and that made me laught so much.... smiling tib.. LOLOLOKLJHJIO</div>
hahaha LMAO
Old 09-09-2006, 10:14 AM
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/images/vendor1.png

Vehicle: 01 Tiburon

nice!!!

btw, where's your front plates? in my city... you have to have your front plates no matter what

also, have to considered getting the type r wing?
Old 09-11-2006, 05:33 AM

OMG That last one screams 2nd gen Probe soooo bad... I wouldnt convert my car to have anything that wasnt the same make. I would love a 2nd gen rear end with no wing, with a F2 evo front bumper, slammed with the underaxle GayDM tilt... Now that would be snazzy.
Old 09-11-2006, 07:51 AM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Jay-M @ Sep 9 2006, 10:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>nice!!!

btw, where's your front plates? in my city... you have to have your front plates no matter what

also, have to considered getting the type r wing?</div>

Thanks...and yea im supposed to have front plate on but i dont like it so i dont put it on lol. if i get pulled over i just say it was damaged in the wreck i just had lol. and im lookin at the shark spoiler. i like that one best.