Vehicle Showroom This forum is for you to post up images of your car, if you do not want to use the Gallery. You can upload directly from your posts or use Imageshack to host files.

My Updated Car...

Old 11-04-2006, 09:57 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: N/A as in Not Applicable, not Naturally Aspirated

whaddya gonna do....
02.gif
Old 11-04-2006, 09:59 AM

Vehicle: 1997/Tiburon/FX

I belive it needs a wash! LOL
lmao.gif
Old 11-04-2006, 10:05 AM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Patreezy @ Nov 4 2006, 11:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>whaddya gonna do....
02.gif</div>

um...wash it?

after you fix it of course. get on it. now.
Old 11-04-2006, 10:06 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Hahahah!

Dude, you want that head I've got here?
Old 11-04-2006, 10:27 AM

I want the damn head I paid to have shipped and ported by Viper966 months ago...

but then again I also want the headers I paid FlyRyde in full for a year ago
and the front bumper i paid for and nicely agreed to let FlyRyde borrow it to make copies and sell...
and the tailights I sent FlyRyde a year ago

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>after you fix it of course. get on it. now.</div>

See, I would and all but it's a matter of two things, time and money. Now I've worked out the time to do it, if only I hadn't wasted all these investments in people on this site... I'd have the $$$ wink1.gif

but sure... smile.gif I could use some of your head Jeremy, ...I mean your head. (sorry, I'm bitter ).

(You can't see it but my girlfriend's girlfriend wrote on the other side, "she is. you just don't know it yet" lmao.gif)
Old 11-04-2006, 10:31 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Have you pestered Viper for it?

I want your damned car back up and running.
Old 11-04-2006, 10:33 AM

yea, but he's moving and fixing some other kid's, Alex's Selina's, you name it.. car's...

or maybe he's already moved. and fixed their cars. and working on his? selling his? I don't know. I sorta gave up. He said he was on it a few months back...

It was going to be the start of a P&P cyl head chain...
Old 11-04-2006, 10:45 AM
Banned

^^^^ dood get all your money back from these people.. everyone just gives up on it, and lets there money sit there doing nothing..

get your money back on the head, headers, get your bumper back, etc.. and when the time comes these projects will actually start or even look like they will start, send money in..

and you say you need the time to do this.. what about the time you have for your t3/t43 turbo shopping cart, lol
Old 11-04-2006, 11:07 AM

no, no, no I needed time and money. Now I just need money, see I've got the free time. I've sourced an engine. I've sourced pistons and other various parts but need some money to buy them.

Chris at FlyRyde has said he will refund us for the year-wait on the headers. I have yet to see the funds....

Viper966, says he's working on my head (maybe he'll see this thread and shoot me an update???)

The bumper I have with FlyRyde, I would truely like to sell. According to Chris it's sitting in front of Import Trendz having god knows what work done to it. I swear if it's all effed up I am gonna be pissed, but realistically nothing at all has probably been done to it (no molds, cutting, etc.).

tailights, I sent Flyryde I could give two sh!ts about them... But I would sorta like to know what's up with them... Chris?

It's build time...
Old 11-04-2006, 11:32 AM
Banned

^^^ arent those all things alotta people have heard before.. i say your first step, get that freakin rare bumper back, sell it, or send it to someone who will have it copied..