Vehicle Showroom This forum is for you to post up images of your car, if you do not want to use the Gallery. You can upload directly from your posts or use Imageshack to host files.

My Tiburon Was Assasinated By A Civic!!!

Old 04-18-2005, 09:50 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Good lord man.

I know you had to for the pictures, but Haze, otherwise, don't post 2 times in a row.

What you gonna get now?
Old 04-18-2005, 09:54 PM

Damn!! 02.gif How fast was she going?? Must have been fairly fast to launch off the hill through a tree and onto your car and then another car!! Damn old people drivers!!
Old 04-18-2005, 09:55 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Would be horribly ironic if he bought a Civic.
Old 04-18-2005, 10:00 PM

Vehicle: 97 Tiburon

holy crap dude!!! thats fvcked!

buy another Tiburon from the check. i was knee deep in debt w/ mine, so i had to get a temporary beater...

i'd definately pour out some delicious Sam Adams beer for that wreck

02.gif
Old 04-18-2005, 10:02 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CyberShark @ Apr 18 2005, 06:05 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>Damn that sucks. Sorry about your car.
<div align='right'><{POST_SNAPBACK}></div></div>

Thanks, and thanks to everyone else for their condolences.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (01importshark @ Apr 18 2005, 07:36 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>damn man that freakin sux.. some old people.. they need to be locked up in a hospital somewhere. GRRR. sorry to hear man.. i woulda flipped..

hope everything works out..

Oh, I flipped, believe me, I flipped!!! She's lucky the ambulance took her away before I got there.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (zoned019 @ Apr 18 2005, 07:39 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>HOLY $@#T!
can't imagine how you must be feeling...wow. it'd be hard to have sympathy for anyone after seeing your car like that, i'd murder the whore.

so tell us, how'd the driver survive through that?

you'll of course be buying another tib right laugh.gif. at least your wheels still look intact..

reallllly sorry for ya man.

Yea, I'm still in mourning. She was fine, my Tib saved her life.

Actually, I'm not buying another Tib. I just don't like the GK body style as most of us RD lovers here feel and I can't see myself buying a used car. I'm going to get a 2006 Eclipse. It looks more like the RD Tib body style (IMO) than the GK does and it has 260 HP.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Casper @ Apr 18 2005, 08:47 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> Wow... Just Wow...

That musta been hard driving up and seeing that. 02.gif That brings a whole new meaning to the words Owned by a Civic...

Yes it was and yes it does. The first and last time my Tib was EVER owned by a POS Civic. wink1.gif

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (x7xstring @ Apr 18 2005, 09:14 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>HOLY HELL!!

My condolences to the deceased 02.gif *sheads a tear*

It just had to be a Civic did'nt it?! *sigh*
02.gif

Thanks. I know, friggin Civics. :angry:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (alex01tib @ Apr 18 2005, 09:23 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>how the fvck does that happen... we have sympathy for you man
you never thought about buying another tib with the 6g's and hooking it up with whats salvagable from your old one? or would it just hurt you too much lol

Thanks. Nah man, can't get another Tib. The pain would be too much.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Supercow @ Apr 18 2005, 11:05 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>holy crap!!!! wow, well, hopefully you get a good amount out of this... stupid old people. I swear their should be stricter laws. brakes out? yeah right, more like to weak to push the brake pedal. my papaw did the same thing and ran into a jaguar in the rain. he thought the brakes went out too, they took away his license then.

Unfortunately, it's only gonna be like $6000. She actually said she was having chest pains in the police report. If you look at the skid mark on the top of the hill, you'll see that that's where she jammed on the GAS instead of the brakes which gave her enough speed to make it up and over the embankment and onto my car.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (jToIeB @ Apr 18 2005, 11:18 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>Wow man, I'm really sorry to hear that. *Pours out a lil liquor*

Thanks wink1.gif

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (OdessitPashka @ Apr 18 2005, 11:26 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>speechless.gif

hopefully everything will work out well for you man.

Thanks
Old 04-18-2005, 10:14 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (REDZMAN @ Apr 18 2005, 11:50 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>Good lord man.

I know you had to for the pictures, but Haze, otherwise, don't post 2 times in a row.

What you gonna get now?

Man, you even have to be a Post-Nazi in times like this?
Geez, do you ever give up?

I only posted twice for the pictures and I'm only posting twice now because there were more replies after I replied. Hope it's ok with you tongue.gif

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sparticus @ Apr 19 2005, 12:00 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>holy crap dude!!! thats fvcked!

buy another Tiburon from the check. i was knee deep in debt w/ mine, so i had to get a temporary beater...

i'd definately pour out some delicious Sam Adams beer for that wreck

02.gif

Nah man, I'm done with Tibs. Like I said, I don't like the GK. 2006 Eclipse here I come!!

Thanks.
Old 04-18-2005, 10:19 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

No smart ass, it's not okay.

Closed & Warned.

Follow the freakin rules.