Vehicle Showroom This forum is for you to post up images of your car, if you do not want to use the Gallery. You can upload directly from your posts or use Imageshack to host files.

My Rd2

Old 06-14-2010, 11:07 PM

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts
Vehicle: 1999 Hyundai Tiburon

Dude! I love the roll cage! Is it a bolt in or did you have it welded up at a local shop? If its bolt in where did you get it, I may be interested!!!

Where did your seats go?!?! I really liked your interior before with the suede leather racing seats.

I must say, its REALLY nice to see someone doing something with their tibby. Makes me want to go out and polish something! LOL!
Old 06-15-2010, 12:44 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

timmeeeh: Die veerpootbrug heb ik 2dehands gekocht, ik was er ook al even naar aan het zoeken. Bij importshark hadden ze er ook mooie, maar dan moest je die weer vanuit het buitenland bestellen.

tibbytib: The cage is bolt-on. I got it from Wiechers (www.wiechers-sport.de) but ordered it in my local shop. It was a perfect fit, no welding or anything needed. I replaced the seats with the original ones because my girlfriend has problems with her back. But she's doing better so I'm going to put the other ones back in soon smile.gif

Thanks for the comments everyone fing02.gif
Old 06-15-2010, 12:23 PM
Super Moderator

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 2000 Elantra

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=e...ers-sport.de%2F

The prices look reasonable, but then you'd have to factor in shipping