Vehicle Showroom This forum is for you to post up images of your car, if you do not want to use the Gallery. You can upload directly from your posts or use Imageshack to host files.

My Pos, With Black Corners, Lol.

Old 09-20-2006, 10:03 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

First off, heres me getting pulled over.. wootness.. just what i need.. well i got pulled over, after being followed thru a parking lot, thru a park and out onto the main roads.. why did i get pulled over.. WITH my WINDOWS DOWN ALL THE WAY.. i got pulled over by a bored cop for window tint.. he musta saw me while i was in the park with my windows, which were half up, and just had to bother to follow me around and pull me over.. heres how the convorsation went.

officer donut: license, registration, proof of insurance
( i gave it to him, been thru this enough times)
officer donut: mr. poole do you have any idea why i pulled you over today.
socks: i have no clue, sir.
officer donut: because of your front window tints, they are too dark. were you aware they were illegal.
socks: (wondering to myself, how does he know, and why did he follow me out of the park, onto the main road to tell me this) yes sir, i knew they were illegal, i like the look.
officer donut: how did you know they were illegal?
socks: common knowledge, sir. (kinda chuckled to myself) never been harrassed before about em.
officer donut: hold on, ill be right back..
socks and 1swttib: waiting, making fun of mr. donut and how bored he had to be to pull me over for window tints when windows were down. taking pics, lol
officer donut: heres your license, registration, proof of insurance, and your nice ticket
socks: o thank you, but i dont think i want that ticket, you can keep it.
officer donut: this is serious sir and not funny, you will be charged a fine if you keep the tints on, blah blah blah, 4" along the top is legal, blah blah blah. have a nice night, and drive safely
socks: you to, drive safely sir..

WOW what a bored cop.. jeebus..

neway, heres some pics of my black housing corner light thingys, and some of missy, and where i would like to be instead of the USA, and for those who dont know, those pics are across the river in canadia land..

Old 09-20-2006, 10:10 PM

Vehicle: 1997 Tiburon

Nice pics bro. The corners do look sweet.

Why did the cop pull you over? Ticket?
Old 09-20-2006, 10:14 PM

Vehicle: 1997 Hyundai Fx Coupe

Looking good mate... your car & your girl fing02.gif

You need to do the headlight bezels now though. Also consider getting some of those Silvatec bulbs that look silver/chrome but flash amber... I haven't bothered on mine yet but because your corner lenses are actually clear (whereas Gen1's have a sorta frosted look lense) the bulb on yours is really obvious.

Still looks great though fing02.gif
Old 09-20-2006, 10:17 PM
Banned

i will probably be getting those bulbs, and i am doing my headlight bezels tomm. just PITA to take off the bumper and stuff, so i will do them all tomm. and post more pics of the headlights done.. they will all be tinted on the outside about 50% visibility, to give em all a nice charcoal look, and imma get my HIDS for the headlights.
Old 09-20-2006, 10:58 PM

hey, that's me shhh.gif lol. yeah that cop was pretty gay, i must say so myself. driving in the parking lot while we're taking pics, then goes to the next parking lot, and like waits til we leave, then follows us a mile or so. THEN decides to pull us over. "and here's your nice ticket tonight, mr. poole" lmao.gif. ily.
Old 09-20-2006, 11:33 PM

Vehicle: 1997 Tiburon

What for.....?
Old 09-20-2006, 11:44 PM

well, we were up in port huron, and nate was takin pics of me (obviously), & this guy was like, you may wanna pull between the lines, cuz they'll give you a 10 dollar fine. and a cop pulls in and he's like here he is, lol. so we both get in the car, and sit there for a few secs. and the cop goes into the next parking lot and is just drivin around. we didnt really think anything of it. so we just left, then he follows us for like a mile or so, and pulls us over. for WINDOW TINT.
Old 09-20-2006, 11:46 PM

Nice very nice...

Yeah some cops are so b1tchy about little things..Well ur tints are pretty dark haha..I think here, in Aus, you would get a defect notice and if im not mistaking that comes wit 3 points off your licence..=/ pain in the ass..

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (1swttib @ Sep 21 2006, 02:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>hey, that's me shhh.gif lol. yeah that cop was pretty gay, i must say so myself. driving in the parking lot while we're taking pics, then goes to the next parking lot, and like waits til we leave, then follows us a mile or so. THEN decides to pull us over. "and here's your nice ticket tonight, mr. poole" lmao.gif. ily.</div>

I think he was just waiting for you to do something else so he can fine u..illegal turn, parking, speeding..once a cop followed me like 5km until he stoped me to do the breath test..
Old 09-21-2006, 07:59 AM

He probably wanted to ask you to pose for his car but when he got to the window he was too nervous to ask so he had to think of somethin quick and came up with the tint lmao.gif

Lookin hot, the car and the girl, SOCK...just incase you dont see my other post...where do i get the black clear coat at? and how do you think that stuff would look on the part you painted black in your clear corners?
Old 09-21-2006, 08:53 AM

lol, yeah prolly just cuz im SO hot. lol. laugh.gif

umm, nate was explaining it to me. i guess they mix a candy black with clear. i'm not sure where you'd get it, b.c he's gonna have someone do it for him, but, i'd imagine you could have a shop mix it for you if you were gonna do it yourself.