Vehicle Showroom This forum is for you to post up images of your car, if you do not want to use the Gallery. You can upload directly from your posts or use Imageshack to host files.

My new SRT4

Old 11-28-2010, 03:51 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon
Default My new SRT4

Last Tuesday the 23rd of November I picked up my new 05 Neon SRT4 with 75k miles. This is basically just going to be a show thread, of all the things i've been working on over the past year. Still have my Tiburon as you will see in the pictures, but it is now up for sale since I bought the Neon. I got a 99 Ford Ranger 4cyl 5speed back in March sometime just as a beater drive to work and haul stuff vehicle, I put a flip out dvd head unit stereo in it and threw some mustang gt wheels on it. And did some paint work underneath to get rid of the nasty surface rust. I also shaded the tails on it, but other than that i've left it alone. Gets 30 MPG can't complain!

I think maybe sometime in April or around there I came across a great deal on a quad that my best friends little brother was selling, so I picked up this 2008 Polaris Outlaw 450mxr for $3250. It has an FMF full exhaust, DG nerf bars, and the carb has been jetted. It now has a wiseco 13.5:1 piston and a supermoto ktm 560cc dirt bike cam. This thing is wicked fast and really dangerous if your not careful, I've found out the hard way numerous times

And last, the SRT, it came with the axis wheels, an aftermarket bov, exhaust, intake, and has a boost controller tuned for 16psi. Its a blast to drive, and very very quick. As soon as I test drove it I knew it would wind up in my driveway. I really think it needs a drop, so i've already been eying the eibach pro kit!

But basically thats all for this year that i've been up too, I haven't posted much since rdt merged. I still have some pics and mod list of the tiburon if anyone wants me to post up. Comment, discuss, Thanks for Looking!
Old 12-22-2010, 03:56 PM
Super Moderator

Vehicle: 2001 hyundai tiburon

go with the sportline kit.. lower than pro kit, stiffer
Old 12-22-2010, 04:02 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

I'll have to get the tape measure out and see how far i wanna go. The wheels have a pretty aggressive offset and might rub the outside of the fender if its too low. But i can always get camber bolts or roll the fenders. I found out the car has the stage II pcm and N2MB toy box dial a boost box also. So far very pleased with it!!!