Vehicle Showroom This forum is for you to post up images of your car, if you do not want to use the Gallery. You can upload directly from your posts or use Imageshack to host files.

My New Rims And Some Interior Shots

Old 01-31-2006, 06:37 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

one of the ebay sellers for the g2 brake caliper paint signed up here and set up a coupon code for our forum. check it out:

http://www.rdtiburon.com/index.php?showtop...l=caliper+paint

the kit works REALLY good.
Old 01-31-2006, 06:37 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

one of the ebay sellers for the g2 brake caliper paint signed up here and set up a coupon code for our forum. check it out:

http://www.rdtiburon.com/index.php?showtop...l=caliper+paint

the kit works REALLY good.
Old 02-14-2006, 05:43 PM

Bad ass wheels, does that sytem sound pretty good?
Old 02-14-2006, 09:48 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

Dude, you don't understand!!!!!!!

hail.gif

Black fokking manual tiburons r o c k! I remember when I was a kid I used to go crazy over that sexy ass rear hump (where the spoiler is) I LOVE how balanced it comes down unlike some RSX's...

Hoestly, the rims are a wee bit complicated, but great taste, reminds me of Ferrari. If you lower that black sucka a little with some eibachs it'll look off the hook with those rims. Keep it up man, it's looking hot as hell. My favorite tiburons are Red, White, Black. And if I had a choice I'd definitely go for a black RD1, throw some gold rims on it... Michael Knight style.

It's looking really exotic though, remember to keep it all simple. I'd go with a cadamuro hood if and when they're available just to make it more Ferrari-like.

*about those angel eyes, it's easy as heck, just gotta be careful not to overheat the lens in the oven. and please remember to use fishing line to hold the angel eye in place. Chris gave out some clear zip ties but those are big and they show, fishing line loop over the angel eye to the housing works perfectly well and you can't see anything holding the angel eye in place.
Old 02-14-2006, 10:03 PM

looks good mang!!! smile.gif
Old 02-15-2006, 06:38 PM

Vehicle: 1997 Hyundai Tiburon

mat: the system sounds geat actually i use to love my clarion deck but i think this one is better.

HKC: the car is actually dark purple but people think its black all the time or ask me what color is that?

thank you code fing02.gif

i should have made this a pole...... maybe next time.

keep up the responses i like to see your opinions.
Old 02-15-2006, 06:45 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Elantra

silent i should ban you again for having a purple tib that would make it what 4 bans now? lol jk

looks good man
Old 02-16-2006, 09:19 PM

Vehicle: 1997 Hyundai Tiburon

^^ lmao.gif it would be three i'm use to being baned it just sucks having to open everything to see a picture. guest u really need to register it gets better!

whats wrong with purple? atleast its diferent
how many purple cars do u see? yet alone a purple tib, is there even another tib on here thats purple? has there ever been another purple tib on here?

i think its unique and its a stock color aswell.

thanks for the complament man
Old 02-17-2006, 02:36 AM

Vehicle: 1997/Hyundai/Tiburon RD1

Rims = two thumbs up. As for the interior not a system guy like the less weight but I'm sure you have many plans ahead. I remember when my interior was so stock, honestly stock is looking a little better right now than what I have finished. I was good but redoing the insides and its all tore up. Keep up the mods.