Vehicle Showroom This forum is for you to post up images of your car, if you do not want to use the Gallery. You can upload directly from your posts or use Imageshack to host files.

My new obsession: BMWs

Old 04-17-2012, 11:23 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 02 Accent GL, 86 BMW 325es
Default My new obsession: BMWs

So in the last year I have picked up two 1985 BMWS. I got the white 325es in April last year, and the royal blue 528e in November. The 325 was/is a rough cookie: shot motor, sloppy shifter, bad fuel pumps, brakes needing complete overhaul. So far what I've done to it is a motor swap from a 1995 525i, new shifter linkage and bushings, z4 short shifter, custom 2.5" exhaust from stock manifolds back. I'm in the process of doing brakes and taking the fuel tank out due to rust for cleaning. Its definitely a project car, and a big headache. The blue 5 series on the other hand, was an amazing 275$ purchase from a elder lady at the BMW dealership I work at. The head was cracked and she didn't want anything to do with it, so I picked it up and slapped the head from my old 325 motor onto it after I had it decked. Instant highway cruiser. 70k miles and all work done and documented at dealership. It was a steal, and now my girlfriends first car. Anyway, onto some pictures!

Sorry ahead of time for these... gotta add the cutesy into it!

Old 04-18-2012, 04:22 AM

Vehicle: X3 Sprint, S-Coupe Turbo

Oh man, I love e30s. Do you have any big plans for the white 325?
Old 04-18-2012, 06:45 AM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

Like the cutesy!!!