Vehicle Showroom This forum is for you to post up images of your car, if you do not want to use the Gallery. You can upload directly from your posts or use Imageshack to host files.

My Latest Purchase

Old 05-02-2005, 07:52 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i started to learn to ride yesterday since it was a nice day. it was pretty easy to ride but i havent tried too much stuff on it. basically taking it slow getting used to stop and go, things like that..
Old 05-02-2005, 07:48 PM

nice Im afraid of krotch rockets never gonna buy one Ill kill myself
Old 05-02-2005, 07:51 PM

Vehicle: 2008/Hyundai/Tiburon gt

i went to the bank to see if i could get a loan i want to get a R-1. hopefully they say yes i want to ride again. smile.gif
Old 05-09-2005, 05:23 AM

ok so saturday i took it out for a ride for the first time. well it didnt go so good. no i didnt wreck however my bike decided to break on me. I was at a stop light in first holding the clutch in. When the light turned green I started to let the clutch out and all of a sudden my bike sounded like a chainsaw. so I hit the kill switch looked down and there was a big puddle of what looked like clutch fluid, and a broken pin that looked like a clutch slave cylinder piston oh and some random rubber strap. My chain came off the track and did some damage to the bike and itself. Im pretty depressed seeing as there is only 13 miles on the bike.