Vehicle Showroom This forum is for you to post up images of your car, if you do not want to use the Gallery. You can upload directly from your posts or use Imageshack to host files.

My First Car=tib

Old 01-12-2008, 03:56 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

just got it... sorry for the bad pictures... had to use my phone to take photos

Old 01-12-2008, 04:12 PM

compared to my previous phone, those are REALLY good pics, coming from a phone fing02.gif what kind of phone do you have, i may have to get one myself tongue.gif

black cars rox!!
Old 01-12-2008, 04:16 PM
Administrator

Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

that's a pretty fresh and clean looking car. Not a bad price for the mileage and options, leather and shifter still looks new. Looks fully loaded (sunroof, fog lights, leather) - just keep it as clean as it looks.

paint looks beautiful
pics aren't bad.

Do you have any experience modifying cars? Do you want to do work on it?

Foxxy - my Treo takes 1280x1024 pics, only 74 dpi I think
Old 01-12-2008, 04:22 PM

Vehicle: 1999 Hyundai Tiburon

nice tib has everything i could ever imagine
Old 01-12-2008, 04:25 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (majikTib @ Jan 12 2008, 05:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Do you have any experience modifying cars? Do you want to do work on it?</div>

No i have very limited experience with cars.. im only 18 btw. however, i do want to do stuff with it... i figure i will have car for a long time.. might as well make it nice. dont have all that much money right now though. i looked into the free DIY and stuff but most seem to tough for me right now and idk if its worth it.

i will get my windows tinted someday... i would REALLLLLY like to change the white gauges to blue led... along with most lights in car. i know how to add blue led above pedals.. will do that soon

btw.. phone is a LG somethin.. forgot the numbers lol
Old 01-12-2008, 04:36 PM

WOOT!! LG phones rulez!! my previous phone's a LG as well, but much older model, it's like 4 years ago or so.
lol, yea LG's model names are always letter/numbers. i hate that, but you can always go online to their site, or your service's site, and find out from there. you don't have to, to tell me what your phone is, it's ok wink1.gif i was just wondering about the brand, that's all.
Old 01-12-2008, 07:16 PM
Administrator

Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

gen1slugger... when I bought my Tib 7 1/2 years ago, I couldn't tell you the difference between an automatic and a "5 speed" ... now I'm swapping my transmission out from an automatic to a 5 speed. Stay on these forums, and you'll learn more than you ever thought possible.

Might be good for you to start with getting a Cold Air Intake... fairly straight forward to install, somewhat difficult if you've never worked on your car, but it's a good start to learn and get your hands dirty.
Old 01-12-2008, 09:07 PM

Vehicle: 1997, hyundai, tiburon

think the price is a little high, can get an 03 tib with 50k miles all day for 8000, paint looks good though, nice car man
Old 01-12-2008, 10:19 PM

Vehicle: 2000 tiburon

welcome man, thats about what i paid for my tib 2 years ago when i got it. you should stick around the forums, when i got my car 2 years ago i couldnt even change the brakes. just today i got done swaping in a whole engine with the knowledge i gain from this place. you cant go wrong here if you learn to use the search button when you want to find something out
Old 01-12-2008, 10:21 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Tiburon

You got an 01 with 60,000 miles? its a blessing and curse at the same time. Good that you got a car with low miles. Bad because when i bought my car in 04 with 25K on it before i hit 60k i have 3 wheel bearings replaced under warranty. Your car is out of the 6 years/ 60,000 mark for sure.

Other then that grab a hairdryer and some dental floss and remove the baxter baging from the rear, be careful with how long you hold the hair dryer on, Then use the dental floss to get under the lettering to pull it off. If the lettering is a sticker type you may just be able to heat it up and peel it off then use goo gone to remove the sticky part from the badging.

The DIY section is your friend as well as using quotes in the search engine. "led conversion" will get you on your way.