Vehicle Showroom This forum is for you to post up images of your car, if you do not want to use the Gallery. You can upload directly from your posts or use Imageshack to host files.

My Birthday Present

Old 04-06-2005, 11:23 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well my bday was in Feb but my present arrived on Monday. I have the best husband in the world!!! lol

Old 04-06-2005, 11:24 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Wish I could have helped get them to you sooner girl. They look GREAT.

Give the man a pat on the back for me. Let us know about the install.

You do have the center gasket piece right?
Old 04-06-2005, 11:31 AM

Yes I do have that Redz...thanks! I just didn't feel the need to take a picture of it. lol They do look great...although they should for the amount of money they cost. lol But hey...I'm not going to argue. How many people can say their spouse buys them car parts for presents. lol It's a mutual thing we got goin' on there.

Too bad my cat moved when I was taking that one picture. He was just sitting right there posing for me and then got up at the last minute. lol
Old 04-06-2005, 11:48 AM

Wow those look pretty sharp ceramic coated black. Cant wait to see pics of them installed!
Old 04-06-2005, 12:48 PM

Vehicle: 2004 Acura TL

Congrats Lil-Tiby, I love the way they look.

As for the cat, them little bastards love to mess with you when you're taking pictures eh? Every new part I get my cat HAS GOT to mess with it and check it out to make sure it's not something he can play with. You have two beauty's there. LOL
Old 04-06-2005, 12:48 PM

Now THAT'S a birthday gift!
Old 04-06-2005, 12:50 PM

Vehicle: Turbocharged 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Nice Header!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (01importshark @ Apr 6 2005, 06:02 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>give your hubby a handshake and tell him "good choice"
<div align='right'><{POST_SNAPBACK}></div></div>

For how much he payed, id want more than a handshake!! :-D dammit where are the old smileys when you need them!!!
Old 04-06-2005, 01:43 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (silvertibbs @ Apr 6 2005, 06:48 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>Congrats Lil-Tiby, I love the way they look.

As for the cat, them little bastards love to mess with you when you're taking pictures eh? Every new part I get my cat HAS GOT to mess with it and check it out to make sure it's not something he can play with. You have two beauty's there. LOL

Yeah I know what you mean. The box was opened already when I got home and he was inside of it, chewing on the bubble wrap. And that night after I had been asleep for 2 hours that bastard decided to jump inside the box and knock it over and wake me up. lmfao He's not really a cat...he's a dog trapped in a cats body. But I've noticed that with every tabby I've ever owned. He chews on stuff, plays fetch, and LOVES popcorn. lmfao

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (alex01tib @ Apr 6 2005, 06:50 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>Nice Header!
For how much he payed, id want more than a handshake!! :-D dammit where are the old smileys when you need them!!!

Well....um....no comment! tongue.gif

LMAO Thanks guys! I'll definitely post pics after the install but I am probably going to wait until I get the AIRRAM and get it all done at the same time. And from what I remember reading I need a new smaller fan anyhow.
I was mad at first when I saw them b/c I know how much he spent on them...but then I got over it and was extatic. Man they look so hot in black also.
Old 04-06-2005, 01:50 PM

Vehicle: N/A as in Not Applicable, not Naturally Aspirated

how much?