Vehicle Showroom This forum is for you to post up images of your car, if you do not want to use the Gallery. You can upload directly from your posts or use Imageshack to host files.

My 02 accent gsi.

Old 04-27-2010, 08:55 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2002/Hyundai/Accent.GSI
Default My 02 accent gsi.

well heres some pics i got finally got of my car pretty much stock but im building up parts slowly lol had rims i spent 4 days sanding the chrome off them and painted them black come to find out they fit my old accent . so any one need some rims 15's 4x114 i think (or what ever the 99 accents fitted) there really wide aswell stick out almost an inch passed the fender looks sick there for sale tongue.gif.

Cleared the headlights myself with needle nose vice grips just grabbed the amber and crushed it till it fit out the hole lol.
hopefully the pics dosent turn out to big lol.

theres the car so far lol pretty much stock got a intake on her but thats about it.
Shes going in for body work in a few weeks beacuse the last owner somehow tipped a wood pile on it and broke the drivers side mirror off also leaving some nice scratches and dents in the door and fender. also gonna fix the rear wheel wells starting to rust out a bit so after the body work im going to paint it. looking for color suggestions. i was thinking like metallic blue or metallic dark grey.
Old 04-27-2010, 09:01 AM

also heres the old nugget shes currently parked awaiting her new tranny i got one just not in yet lol
12v automatic pure horse power LOL. blink.gif none the less i always liked how this car looked. prolly will be for sale soon once the tranny gets in an check breaks and what not sorry only pic i could find of the thing

Old 04-27-2010, 10:26 AM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T

Cars look good. Your 02' will look ALOT better once you get some nice rims on it. Good luck with the body work. smile.gif
Old 04-27-2010, 11:03 AM
Administrator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Vehicle: Two Accents, Mini, Miata, Van, Outback, and a ZX-6

Not bad. smile.gif

Always love the multiple Hyundai owners. smile.gif
Old 04-27-2010, 05:11 PM

Vehicle: SRT4/Neon SOHC

Looks good stock.
Old 04-27-2010, 08:08 PM

yea the only things im really looking to do with it are lower,rims,power. i actually like the look of the stock rim but there just not wide enough to give the handling like my old car had with 15's. i really want to get some stock rims from the new accents i think it would look sick on the older style accents

pic here

but do they make the rim any smaller then a 16? havent looked it up or anything yet.

As for power wise any tips on what do first. i was thinking of takin the catalytic coverter out will that give me much more? i dont really wanna do it unless its worth it car sounds so clean right now when accelerating. my friend has a 97 accent 12v sohc and seems to have more power then i do? he knoced his cata out. ive been with him and seen him spin threw second. and i have a job to chrep second in my car? not sure whats the deal there and he has drove my car so its the driver laugh.gif anyway tips appreciated