Vehicle Showroom This forum is for you to post up images of your car, if you do not want to use the Gallery. You can upload directly from your posts or use Imageshack to host files.

More Personal Touches

Old 10-22-2007, 04:18 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

So took a couple of pics on some of the last minute things I've done before The Tib goes into storage.
Finally finished the grill mesh.

Been running around with my antenna looking unfinished,not anymore.It is black now instead of milled finished.

And the best for last my new custom shifter boot retainer.
I'm impressed how these three projects turned out.Larrs
Old 10-22-2007, 05:00 PM
Nex

very nice you bastard! lovin the whole thing, very clean and professional looking. what kind of mesh did you use for the grill?

edit:
storage? how come?
Old 10-22-2007, 05:49 PM
Banned

storage.. from the winter genius..

wow, that is how an antenna should be made.. not those weird shaped imperfect plastic coated ones in the GB or whatever..

i would have gotten one made for my car but i haven't had an antenna for about 3 years.
Old 10-22-2007, 06:39 PM

Car looks good man. Interior is really clean (excusing the floor mats) But that's to be expected...probably hard to keep clean.
Old 10-22-2007, 06:52 PM
Nex

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SOCKS @ Oct 22 2007, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>storage.. from the winter genius..</div>

i see why people dont get along with you, you're a sarcastic bastard. So am i, it doesnt bother me.

I live in FL so we don't do the whole storage for the winter and use a beater deal. I actually thought he might be in Army or something and was gonna go overseas. When does the winter begin up there, approx.?

And before i get anymore smartass comments, down here it starts around mid December. I believe it gets cold up there faster no?
Old 10-22-2007, 07:02 PM

Well he's in Winni .. So it could start anytime .. lol .. I like the shorty!
Old 10-22-2007, 07:21 PM
Banned

well as amazing as it may be, it actually snows in canada.

im only usually sarcastic to people who have no common sense, are idiots, ignorant, etc. fing02.gif
Old 10-22-2007, 08:40 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

You guys are great,all of you!
Anyways,
1)"very nice you bastard! lovin the whole thing, very clean and professional looking. what kind of mesh did you use for the grill?

edit:
storage? how come?"Nex,I am an ASSHOLE not a bastard I know who my dad is ...lol.The mesh is from a local auto parts store.It is chromed aluminum grill made for auto detailing.Easy to get.Salt and other peoples driving and snow ruts are my main concerns, hell winter storage is the best as I will have a little over 56,000 kms on the car,f%$ken eh for a 2001. laugh.gif .I'm parking it Nov 1st and will start to drive a 1998 dodge caravan............. 02.gif for the winter.As for winter,that could be as soon as waking up in the tomorrow morning to 4 to 6 inches of snow.

2)"wow, that is how an antenna should be made.. not those weird shaped imperfect plastic coated ones in the GB or whatever..

i would have gotten one made for my car but i haven't had an antenna for about 3 years."Socks,I made the antenna myself after seeing a few different kinds in RDT pages.It's only 4" long so about 10 miles out of the city(15 kms) I loose alot of radio.Going with satellite radio later on so this will be just for looks anyways.. wink1.gif .

3)"Well he's in Winni .. So it could start anytime .. lol .. I like the shorty!"blacktibby,Thank you for the comment on the shorty.And ya,Wpg Mb Ca. its up at around the 53 rd parallel.Gets cold right after a nice warm front comes in,and BANG,you wake up to Jack Frost.

Again you guys are fun to hang out with.
Larrs
Old 10-22-2007, 08:49 PM

Vehicle: 2000/Hyundai/Tiburon

There is actually a chance of snow on friday here in winnipeg lol
Old 10-22-2007, 08:50 PM
Nex

wait, you made the shorty? you gotta do a DIY or something. i thought you bought it and slapped it on. or start selling them just like the shifter surround ring