Vehicle Showroom This forum is for you to post up images of your car, if you do not want to use the Gallery. You can upload directly from your posts or use Imageshack to host files.

The Life Of My Tibby

Old 07-05-2009, 06:35 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

First Day Pics!

Then the photo shoot at the boat dock. I only had my intake and a "muffler" at this time.

Now These are the most recent and only two I have before it was wrecked. New rims, and all the mods in my signature done.

And now after I hit that damn curb. It don't look like much, but this is over 3,904$ in damage. *NOTE* the picture showing the whole wheel, (The one directly below this statement)the steering wheel is straight, so yea it's F'ed lol.

And that my fellow Tib owners is the short life of my Tiburon. Bought june 8th-ish 2008 at 87,900 miles and Death on June 27th 2009 @ about 1:30 AM at 114,766 miles.
Comments or questions?
Old 07-05-2009, 07:31 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Tiburon

Part out?
Old 07-05-2009, 09:10 PM
Super Moderator

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 2000 Elantra

The front half of another car could be welded on the back of your car and it wouldn't cost that much.

Airbags are $toopid expensive to have replaced, but you can DIY. Unless there is major and I mean HUGE structural damage, you should be able to get it going again for well under half that amount.
Old 07-06-2009, 05:12 AM

Bullfrog, I'd would have but the insurance company towed it already to avoid holding charges. If I find it at the junkyard I'll be sure to post for a part out.

Stocker, As for fixing it, I just decided it was time to move on to another toy. I'll miss her sad.gif