Vehicle Showroom This forum is for you to post up images of your car, if you do not want to use the Gallery. You can upload directly from your posts or use Imageshack to host files.

Kustomized Tiburon's Debut

Old 06-07-2008, 08:00 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I like it a whole lot better than before now.
Old 06-07-2008, 09:24 AM

Vehicle: 2000 tiburon

awsome color bro. not my style with the kit, i think the rear sticks out to far now and never been huge fan of the front. but yours is well done so i definatly give it props, damn that color is hard hail.gif fing02.gif
Old 06-08-2008, 10:09 PM

Alright on the enclosure, the one I f/gd had alot of flaws in it where it was my first one like it and I'm trying to re-do stuff that I've already done that has alot of flaws in it. This enclosure is clean, sounds nicer, is easier to work on and I can actually change a tail light without taking my whole car apart lol.

Heres a couple pics that my buddy shot on our way back from a show today

Yesterday I got 1/5 specialty trophies- Ladies choice, and today I got Best Import Tuner at an Import tuner show

Old 06-09-2008, 01:35 PM

Vehicle: 1998 Tiburon

^^^ Nice, ladies love green wink1.gif The enclosure looks good. Is it a free air (infinante baffle) type? Seems like there isn't a box involved wich gives me that idea. Make sure your subs can handle that kindof enclosure just to be on the safe side. Free air is known for over excursion which is why you don't see it that often.

I don't think it looks ricey either smile.gif
Old 06-10-2008, 12:40 PM

Car's come a long way in a short amount of time. From joke of the site to one of the best. That alone is reason to give you a big round of applause arms.gif