Vehicle Showroom This forum is for you to post up images of your car, if you do not want to use the Gallery. You can upload directly from your posts or use Imageshack to host files.

I've had a bad week...

Old 10-06-2004, 03:05 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Which Generation your favorite?

Well, I have had the worst luck this past week I swear... Had some tire trouble lately, and my tires were real worn down. Been looking trying to find some new ones to buy and all, then Thursday after school I had a dead battery cause I left my lights on. But that is all irrelevant because Thursday night I was taking a friend of mine home from Wal*Mart and I change lanes to get around this superass slow truck, and a 04' Nissan Titan is stopped in the road waiting to turn. I cant stop in time 1) cause of my tires and 2) i didnt have enough time. I like slid until the truck pratically, it sucked. evil.gif I'll put pics of the damage in just a sec, but my dilemma is I gotta get it fixed, but I dont want a regular front bumper or hood. I mean, they're are gonna be expensive so I might as well just upgrade to a bodykit or something. Only thing is, I cannot afford a VeilSide. I mean, right now I dont even have a job. I will settle for the body kit at http://www.sensemotorsport.com even if it doesnt fit perfectly, I'll manage. I dunno what to do though, anyone got ideas?

Old 10-06-2004, 03:18 PM

Default Re: hyundai Mice GB!!!

If it makes you feel a little better I can tell you that at least your alive! That and at least you didn't lose $800.00 "CASH" like me 02.gif

Look on ebay, sometimes they have some good deals on body kits and even stocker parts, u just got to serch. You can also go to the WTB or FS and either look for your stock or aftermarket parts or post what you need then the peeps here might be able to help u out
Old 10-06-2004, 03:29 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon
Default Re: help need cheap hp

ouch that sucks, one time I had 3 wrecks in one week, only one was my fault and it was a bald tire + way too much salt on the road... I locked up my tires and they didn't even squeal because of the car sliding on salt!!

anyways I hope insurance is paying. just might be your ticket for some upgrades!! laugh.gif

edit: ooh btw, if you do get another front bumper can I get the small lights from the old one?? mine are still screwed up from my wrecks 02.gif
Old 10-06-2004, 04:07 PM

Default Re: hyundai Mice GB!!!

"Trouble comes not in single spies, but in battalions" Sorry to hear about your misfortunes man..hope everything work out for you.
Old 10-06-2004, 04:27 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon
Default Re: Custom Badge Design Contest *Ends 14 Sept*

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CyberShark)</div><div class='quotemain'>"Trouble comes not in single spies, but in battalions" Sorry to hear about your misfortunes man..hope everything work out for you.</div>

lol, just reading your sig, hehe, you must be the man of a thousand quotes laugh.gif
Old 10-06-2004, 05:08 PM

Default Re: Unofficial RDTib Females Thread *pics*

Yeah insurance is paying, thats the fun of it. As fas as I can tell all my engine stuff is fine, just the body messed up and frame is dented a little bit. I talked to a guy earlier who said he'll help me with getting a aftermarket kit rather than the stock, just gotta work out all the lil details now.
Old 10-06-2004, 05:43 PM

Default Re: BodyKit install Part-1 (UPDATE)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Supercow)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CyberShark)</div><div class='quotemain'>"Trouble comes not in single spies, but in battalions" Sorry to hear about your misfortunes man..hope everything work out for you.</div>

lol, just reading your sig, hehe, you must be the man of a thousand quotes laugh.gif</div>

Quick off topic..yea, I read too much...LOL
Old 10-06-2004, 05:57 PM

Default Re: My Show Winner

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...7925748726&rd=1

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...7926387310&rd=1

Think either one of those would be half-way decent? I mean, I can make it fit and reinforce it if I gotta....

And any ideas on a new hood?
Old 10-06-2004, 06:51 PM

Default Re: 2004 ABQ BBQ - Who's Coming? (ABQ = Albuquerque New Mexi

That's f*d up about ur accident man, how the f*ck did you pull that off? Buy them ebay kits at ur own risk bro. They have no return policy like if the kit doesn't fit at all. I got mine from www.bodykits.com same kit, fitment was pretty damn close.

Also,
Have you checked out www.importshark.com or www.hyundaiperformance.com ? THey might have somethin u need.
Old 10-06-2004, 07:25 PM

Vehicle: 97 Tiburon
Default Re: LED & Speakers...

thats quite a bit of damage...

did the airbags go off??

and don't get Veilside.... Zefiro Turbo or Ixion!!