Vehicle Showroom This forum is for you to post up images of your car, if you do not want to use the Gallery. You can upload directly from your posts or use Imageshack to host files.

It's official: I'm rice

Old 07-26-2004, 08:58 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 97 Tiburon
Default Re: 1000hp RD2

i just installed some underbody neons. Lite Glow series from Auto Zone. they're pretty nice. one of the 4 foot tubes however was broken, so i only have 3 bulbs on right now. i'm gettin the new one on tuesday. here are some pics

i like how the RSide logo looks like it's glowing in the first pic. and the rims look really nice in 'em too. lemme know whatchya think!
Old 07-27-2004, 06:30 AM

Default Re: FS: T3/T4

rice or not, I still like them.
Old 07-27-2004, 09:44 AM

Default Re: DIY - Resetting your ECU

Yeah, I like them as well. I do not really think that they are rice though.
Old 07-27-2004, 10:45 AM

Default Re: Repost of the 2003 Rally Video on old forums

i gots some tips for ya on a relocation of the front light bar (if you dont want it to be seen from the front. oh and also can you see your side bars when lookin at the side of the car from ground level? see... if so... mount em behind the lip on the sides of our cars... its a very good hiding place for the bulb.

for the front bulb: mount it inside the bottom of the front bumper... there is like a pocket in the backside of the front bumper at the bottom. drill two holes on both ends of the bumper where the bulb will attach. make it to where about 10-12 inches of the bulb is sticking out so the light will shine down.... use ZIP TIES yes ZIP TIES to hold the bulb in place..... this looks very sweet and very clean and also is great if you are like me and dont want to see the bulbs. if you need, i can try to take some pics of my setup......
Old 07-27-2004, 11:02 AM

Default Re: clutch install

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (canadianshark74)</div><div class='quotemain'>rice or not, I still like them.</div>

i'm with you here
Old 07-27-2004, 11:11 AM

Default Re: AirRAm+Strutbar=DONE!!

I am more performance oriented... but even I have to admit, that looks pretty good...
Old 07-27-2004, 12:41 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon
Default Re: 1000hp RD2

lol, i hit a huge puddle today.

so im going down the road, and i hear clunks on the bottom of my car. im trying to figure out wtf it is. turns out, both side underground lights were ripped off and where dangling on the road. pulled over, ripped the wires out of the little distributer box, and now only have the front bar running(never installed the back one).

brings up a question, how did ya guys mount the back bar?
Old 07-27-2004, 12:47 PM

Default Re: It's official: I'm rice

It does look good but would look a wee bit better if you couldn't see the neon bulb.
Old 07-27-2004, 05:38 PM

Default DIY - Cheap Air/fuel Ratio Guage

Looks cool dude.

but you know blue lights are illegal right?

stupid laws, . it does look good none the less.
Old 07-27-2004, 06:17 PM

Vehicle: 97 Tiburon
Default Re: Door ajar signal

thanks guys! i wasn't sure how the comments would be. i find 'em VERY nice.

i just fixed the front bulb. i hid it thanks to CDog's advice. when i installed 'em, i never saw that lil pocket. as far as the side ones go...i think i'll leave them where they are. i wanna have access to the rocker panel just incase i need to lift the car from there. they're pushed a lil bit away from the rocker, and can only see it when u're on your knees

i'll put more pics up tonight, with the fixed front light and all 4 bulbs. i got a new 4ft tube today laugh.gif