Vehicle Showroom This forum is for you to post up images of your car, if you do not want to use the Gallery. You can upload directly from your posts or use Imageshack to host files.

It's been awhile here are some new pics

Old 03-28-2005, 02:40 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: Custom Wagon
Default It's been awhile here are some new pics

Here are some pics of my car it's been awhile since I posted anything. No the car is not painted yet still needing a little more body work. But hopefully it will be painted by the end of year. Not sure what color yet but I figure it out by then.

All the body work and interior work was done by me. And the suspension was done by my buddy and I. Took 6 months to design and build it's going to be redone in a couple of weeks probably. So I'll post up some new pics I might redo the front suspension as well we and talked about a really crazy ass setup for it so who knows.

It's take awhile to get to here do to set backs but hopefully it will be done. Want to start on the new project which is pictured in my Avatar.

Here's the rear suspension

Here it's all laidout

Here's the new front bumper after hitting some steel in the road R.I.P Ixion kit 02.gif

Here's my interior with a custom guage pod built in the passenger airbag.

Old 03-28-2005, 08:11 AM

Wow, the side skirt looks like it's only an inch or two above the ground. Good luck with choosing the color.
Old 03-28-2005, 08:19 AM

dude that thing is gonna be PIMP when ur done!! keep up the good work.

i'd say grab some clear corners. GL bro!! btw, is that an airbag kit?
Old 03-28-2005, 08:28 AM

Hard to tell but it looks like hydrolics. What color are you going to paint it and what are all of those gauges for?
Old 03-28-2005, 10:22 AM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

thats a funny lookin hydrolic cylinder. tongue.gif:

its an air bag system with a cantilever setup...ill let guilty explain.
Old 03-28-2005, 10:27 AM

Hey I'm new to this stuff give me a break wink1.gif . Do you drive it around right now or is it garaged until you get it painted?
Old 03-28-2005, 11:18 AM

Vehicle: 2001 tiburon/2000 tiburon

dang dude i wanna see more pics..i tred looking up your pics and they dont work..lookin slick bro...Chris
Old 03-28-2005, 02:06 PM

Yeah that is an air-ride setup when the bags in the center fill with air. They push the bars coming off the custom A-arms downward. Which are connected to the trailing arms. The bars push the trailing arms down with raise the car up. The ride is great in the car nice and smooth. The front is your normal bag strut setup.

I drive the car off and on depends on my mood need to get a new battery for it right now. I'll get some better pics of it and post them up just havent had a lot of time b/c I'm fiberglassing a dash right now the one that is sitting on top of the roof of the car.
Old 03-28-2005, 02:10 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

You should haul that b**** up here for the meet bra.

I miss the Ixion.
Old 03-28-2005, 02:21 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (REDZMAN)</div><div class='quotemain'>You should haul that b**** up here for the meet bra.

I miss the Ixion.</div>

I was thinking about it but my car club is having a BBQ in memory of our friend who died about year ago. Every car club around here will be at the BBQ so I need to go to that to show my respect to family and my friend.

The guages are the top two are air-ride guages one for the front and one for the rear.

The bottom far right one is Volt, the center is engine temp and the last one is oil temp.