Vehicle Showroom This forum is for you to post up images of your car, if you do not want to use the Gallery. You can upload directly from your posts or use Imageshack to host files.

I Am Back!!!

Old 06-09-2005, 08:41 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 97 Tiburon

well, finally, after 2 months without one... i am again a proud owner of an RD series tiburon.

i was searching Ebay for tiburons on monday and came across a 1997. so, i opened it and found that the car was in the next town over from me. i emailed him, drove it and felt right at home. i put a deposit on it yesterday, and bought the car today.

like i said, it's a 97 1.8L Tib. its got 74K miles on it. its kinda base. no cruise, no sunroof, no rear wiper. does have a spoiler though. the body is in damn nice shape. few dings here and there. nothing majorly bad.

i have so much research to do now. lol. like, how to convert from drum to disk brakes. captive rotor to non-captive rotor swap.... does this mean my car is a REV-A? I looked under the battery tray and there was nothing there... ?? I also i have to figure out whats wrong w/ the driver door. the car doesn't know the door is open. no dinging noise, and the interior light doesn't turn on. it does w/ the passenger door, so there is something wrong w/ either that little button or the wiring in there.

i already have bought a few things. it sucks i sold virtually everything from my old car.

all-in-all, i LOVE the car. i missed having a tiburon SOOOO much. i'm so glad..... I'M BACK!!!!

well, here are the pictures i took today

Old 06-09-2005, 08:45 PM

Vehicle: 2008/Hyundai/Tiburon gt

I Like the color, a clean canvas to start your masterpiece. Now i know them shoes will be the first to go Right, wink1.gif
Old 06-09-2005, 08:46 PM

Welcome back wink1.gif Looks like a pretty clean car. Not bad miles on it either for an 8 year old car.
Old 06-09-2005, 08:48 PM

welcome back to the fold... and I agree.. really pretty colour.
Old 06-09-2005, 08:48 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

sweet man.

im betting all you need is to replace that little magnetic reed switch for your door problem.
Old 06-09-2005, 08:51 PM

It is in good shape, what color is it?
Old 06-09-2005, 08:53 PM

YAYYYY, looks good

welcome back to Rd ev, glad u get to get rid of the jetta. man that was hell

Vehicle: 97 Tiburon

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mad_john @ Jun 9 2005, 10:45 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>...Now i know them shoes will be the first to go Right, wink1.gif
<div align='right'><{POST_SNAPBACK}></div></div>
lol. maybe i'll try to find some RD2 wheels first. i do NOT want bigger rims w/ drum brakes in the rear. thats a turnoff

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (a_gut @ Jun 9 2005, 10:46 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>Welcome back wink1.gif Looks like a pretty clean car. Not bad miles on it either for an 8 year old car.
i definately agree

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mad-Machine @ Jun 9 2005, 10:48 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>welcome back to the fold... and I agree.. really pretty colour.
thank you

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (tibby01 @ Jun 9 2005, 10:48 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>sweet man.

im betting all you need is to replace that little magnetic reed switch for your door problem.
give me more info on that magnetic reed. is it just a cheap part from a dealer?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CyberShark @ Jun 9 2005, 10:51 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>It is in good shape, what color is it?
are you serious? its called RED... or are you more familiar w/ the term "rojo"

haha. i don't know the official paint name of it
Old 06-09-2005, 09:12 PM

LOL..I couldn't tell if it was red or some sort of orange, you know Hyundai has all sort of colors.