Vehicle Showroom This forum is for you to post up images of your car, if you do not want to use the Gallery. You can upload directly from your posts or use Imageshack to host files.

Hyundai Genesis Coupe

Old 03-19-2008, 08:18 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2000 Tiburon

all I gotta say is, how much !? the new coupe is no s2000, nor is it a a vette, but its still good looking.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z58WvaN17P8
Old 03-19-2008, 08:33 PM

So they are actually making a turbo, thats pretty sweet.

They have alot of goodies too, lsd, brembo brakes...

I like it. But I would have to see some test drives or something to really know.
Old 03-19-2008, 08:56 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Tiburon

more vids from today, thank god they didnt crash !

http://www.autoblog.com/2008/03/19/new-yor...rubber-w-video/
Old 03-19-2008, 09:01 PM
Administrator

Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

Sedan pics in a PDF: http://tonyhanley.web.aplus.net/Genesis.pdf

includes interior lighting and rear pics
Old 03-19-2008, 09:13 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

I'm right to myself when I warned people would question the design. They do, just read the car forums. There are people saying they are let down. In my world I'd like for most emotional car ever to look better than a 15 year old supra.

Apparently in my world I'm not rich, not smart enough for the american dream, nor do I have a stunning girlfriend, so I must be completely wrong. I could be lying and say this car is the best looking sports car ever made.

I like hot cars. Not a single line exists on this car is convincing a hyundai owner enthusiast since 1987 like me to want this, despite rwd hyundai turbo. Pretty pathetic on their part. And the looks alone don't shut basher mouths up that's for sure it just gives them an advantage.

Presentation was weak. Rally drivers, more colors, a new idea, a masssssive burnout would have done the job but this is dull.
Old 03-20-2008, 01:15 AM
Administrator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Vehicle: Two Accents, Mini, Miata, Van, Outback, and a ZX-6

I dunno. To me it's sexy in a more refined grown up IS350 sort of way. There's a place in the world for boy racers and a place for sport coupes. This is a sport coupe and despite the wild concept and upcoming F&F appearance I don't think it'll be as big of a hit with the F&F crowd as it is with the people in their mid 20's to early 30's who are tired of FWD cars with wild body kits but aren't really ready financially or otherwise for a BMW or Lexus quite yet. Don't get me wrong, I like every style of Tib but it's not a car that says "grown up" or "mature". I don't mean that as an insult at all, it's just a different kind of car.
Old 03-20-2008, 03:35 AM

Vehicle: 2001 hyundai tiburon

we all know your viewpoints HKC...

but...

Adam, no matter how much jerkin' off you do while lying in your bed at night will Hyundai ever make another RD1.

true, they could've had used better drivers but who cares really, but it does convince me more than i guess you bud that i will get one of these. I enjoy the fact that they didn't stray too far from the original concept car that we have been seeing for months now. usually we see a truly kickazz car as a prototype and then POOF!!!...it comes into production looking like something I need to drive granny around to do errands.
Old 03-20-2008, 05:12 AM
DTN

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

I believe they will eventually bring back the retro styling of the RD1. The coupe looks good. If Ford can bring back retro styling, so can Hyundai. Eventually, another RD style will emerge. I truely believe it. It's too beautiful not to.
Old 03-20-2008, 05:13 AM

Vehicle: 1999 Hyundai Tiburon

Well I love the car, I love the looks and I love the engines. Both of them. And it will be a bit hard to choose between those two. It is not an RD but it has never meant to be another RD car replacement. Will see what the real Tib replacement will look and perform like but I doubt it will get better than this. I am sure I will stand in line to buy one of those and ...... start modding of course fing02.gif

I love my RD and I will never sell it even if and when I buy this Coupe but RD is a part of the Hyundai history and I really doubt that they will ever go on that route again.
Old 03-20-2008, 05:28 AM

Vehicle: MC + RD2 + AW11 + 944 = 4x Win

I am so disillusioned and bored. I was hoping for at least some wow factor, but this simply looks like a Lexus IS. I would only purchase this IF there was a body kit that replicated the concept’s design.
mad.gif