Vehicle Showroom This forum is for you to post up images of your car, if you do not want to use the Gallery. You can upload directly from your posts or use Imageshack to host files.

HKC's Tib (*56k)

Old 03-06-2005, 08:16 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>HAHA! did your chrome tip fall off your left tip of the dual-tip mufler? Mine was exactly like that when I bough it. The right one just chipped off a few days ago, now you can fully see my DUAL-TIPPED PEA SHOOTER (soon to be MBRP).</div>

lol... yeah man!!! one morning i walk to my car and it's gone! i didn't bother with it since i'm getting another exhaust just like you! probably still going to go through the trouble to get dual piping with chrome polished tips... it's annoying how difficult it is to find an cat-back and exhaust combo. if it were a honda or acura it would have been a done deal... but that's why i love our cars. if we hook them up it's nothin' but love and a lot of homework.

i didn't get the entire car painted... unfortunately, but it saved me a lot of money. oh yeah it's going to get a nice wax job tomorrow afternoon. you can count on that. i usually keep it shining but it's been too cold to polish it.

the rims look chrome when polished up nicely. they actually have a chrome band that goes around the insides. you can see them when driving. right now this was just the overall picture. i'm going to post more pics... probably the first ever red f2 evo bumper! (besides the rally car)

well... it's got a good home that's for sure. no garage here... but a good owner. and lots of girls!!

OP I will IM you prob tomorrow after work! the wing, I think it fits the structure well. the old wing looked nice, but this one is a knockout for the girls. it's cool, it does need some getting used to for sure.

as for the rims.. i've always loved 5spoke (star) wheels just because they're on most exotic cars, rally cars when on tarmac rallies in spain or corsica (OZ Racing and OZ multispoke are my favorite) the problem is for them to be 5 spoke, they have to look good. i was going to go with MB Italia 11's but it cost too much for a struggling student like me to ship from italy. that and i spend some days with a photochop. it got boring like BMW rims and Mercades rims get. I wish our 15' FX rims came in 16' or 17's but I didn't want to change the original idea. With the car already aging I wanted to just tweak and upgrade a few things to keep it fresh and new. I understand that 5-spokers don't look good sometimes, but they have a great structure. i'm getting kumho MX's shipped and slapped on tuesday. It should look real nice!

thanks for the comments everyone, sor far, these pictures are temporary until I go out and do some real shoots.
Old 03-06-2005, 08:35 PM

You bastard HKC!!! LOL That was the EXACT bumper I was working out w/ the guy.. I was wondering why he said it wasnt for sale one day.. I was getting a shipping quote ready for him, then all of a sudden, its gone 02.gif Im jealous 02.gif
Old 03-06-2005, 09:53 PM

lol you mean stuart??? dude he had four of them! actually i think he sold three. i swear i paid $1200 for it total to have it on my car. and it's fiberglass. it's strong as heck but if you bash it in it's gone!!

if you really really want to spend $900 on shipping, PM me and i can hook you up with another one. maybe UPS Eurotransit can pick it up and import it for you.

jaws is going to be very, very upset!!
Old 03-07-2005, 07:21 PM

I like ur car, I also like your pin-striping.
Old 03-12-2005, 07:56 AM

lol the pinstriping was an era... to tell you the truth i kind of miss them... but they were so annoying!!! the wax would get stuck in between them all the time. plus it looks so much better without.

well, check out my new babies!!!! that's right... as sexy as it gets...

kumho mx 215's. got them discount for $30 off per tire. I saved $120.
Old 03-12-2005, 08:03 AM

i like that, especialy with the evo bumper on now, good taste my man!!

Now any of you interested in getting an f2 evo bumper shipped to the states we ofte get a good few up for sale of cars being broken on the UKHCC so if you stop by our forum in the uk im sure there will be someone who will be prepared to ship you one over
Old 03-12-2005, 11:44 PM

Sweet deal. smile.gif

I'd actually go for Goodyear F1 GS-D3s. The Kumhos are great, but I've heard people really feeling the grippiness of the F1s. Not bad for a stock car, but I'd suggest you start doing something about that engine. smile.gif
Old 03-13-2005, 02:48 PM

Vehicle: 2004 Acura TL

Looks great HKC, I'm real happy for ya. I agree that there is someone on the west coast that is gonna be upset with you tongue.gif:

You're shark wing looks larger than normal though. I don't think mine stands up that tall. It may just be the angle or something but it does look overly large.

I say you get a nice lip/skirt package man. I really like that bumper, but it needs some help. Nothing serious, maybe just a King rear and the Wings West skirts, something just to help that hot @$$ front lip out.
Old 03-19-2005, 01:24 PM

hey all! some more pics have been added to the first page.

silvertibbs, thanks for the advice! it might look larger in the pictures because i'm tall! maybe the angle that the photo was taken mixes in some of the other parts of the spoiler. i did want sideskirts but in Maryland if you get your car looking decent they will strip everything downright clean. i really hate really shady lookin' people staring at my car nowadays =/

casper, i think iamcyclopseeatme would be interested in a bumper. i'd have tp PM him. thanks for checking the car out and for the awsome feedback!

the Kumho MX tires are SUPER! i'm so happy with them. i recommend 215's to everyone as they have much more grip, traction, stability, comfort, and lower noise level. They are great! they really are. i'm glad Kumho makes these tires because it doesn't get much better than this. no fender rubbing of any kind! the handling inmproved slightly too.
Old 03-19-2005, 01:37 PM

Vehicle: N/A as in Not Applicable, not Naturally Aspirated

Nice ride and tires!

Yeah...chicks dig the Shark Spoiler.

I like the new shots. You know what that first pic in the first post needs....a FlyRydes carbon fiber hood. Great deal going on now (I'm sure you've heard) better jump in before flyRyde launches (then price goes ^).

You likin the Kumho's? I got some new NanKangs with the rims and am liking the increasing handling. I noticed a HUGE improvement because the tires that came on the car were bald as hell. New tires kick-ass.

Lets see some waxed/polished/detailed pics.