Vehicle Showroom This forum is for you to post up images of your car, if you do not want to use the Gallery. You can upload directly from your posts or use Imageshack to host files.

The Highly Requested Better Exhaust Sound Clips Of A The Apexi N1 Muffler

Old 05-13-2007, 07:14 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I've always postponed buying headers because I thought it would make the exhaust more high pitched... Not my cup of tea!
Old 05-13-2007, 07:21 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Tiburon

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Caj Darkmoon @ May 13 2007, 09:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Mine sounds like stock + CAI, which is a good sound, but I'm not trying to say I've done it better. Just not my taste.</div>

thu that, thats cool

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DrivingTibNaked @ May 13 2007, 09:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>ok, i think you need to get a better camera before you post any more videos. cuz, what you just said was that it was worthless to find out how your exhaust sounds.</div>

i can record in so many different settings, but im using the iSight on my macbook pro, with a built in mic, let me borrow your camera !

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (KustomizedTiburon @ May 13 2007, 09:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I've always postponed buying headers because I thought it would make the exhaust more high pitched... Not my cup of tea!</div>

yea, once you go header, you get that buzz, it sounds pretty mean, dont get it wrong, the sound has been complimented alot in person, but this audio quality is just not doing it !!

check out this vid, i changed the audio compression a little but it really didnt do much

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltNDG3r7oNY
Old 05-13-2007, 08:21 PM
Banned

holy crap.. that sound almost made my eardrums cry. is that the like official apexi n1 exhaust?

OMFG, i listened to the other one and it sounds like a bunch of angry bumble bees in a tin can... sorry but that is the worst sounding exhaust i have EVER heard...

my old shitty exhaust sounded better than that, and that was with a free header, and a magnaflow muffler..

sorry for the harshness but you asked, and i think it sound like shit..
Old 05-13-2007, 08:41 PM

I really dont like the sound of that, but i will say i've heard worst. Hondas that only have the tin can on the back and sound like real bumble bees in a tin can, uugh!!

I've read that the headers do make the sound worst that's why i havent bought any, also cause i dont want to waste money on them since i'm gonna go turbo.
Old 05-13-2007, 09:34 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SOCKS @ May 13 2007, 10:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>holy crap.. that sound almost made my eardrums cry. is that the like official apexi n1 exhaust?

OMFG, i listened to the other one and it sounds like a bunch of angry bumble bees in a tin can... sorry but that is the worst sounding exhaust i have EVER heard...

my old shitty exhaust sounded better than that, and that was with a free header, and a magnaflow muffler..

sorry for the harshness but you asked, and i think it sound like shit..</div>

haha, actually I didnt ask, but thanks for sharing LOL

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LNHeart @ May 13 2007, 10:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I really dont like the sound of that, but i will say i've heard worst. Hondas that only have the tin can on the back and sound like real bumble bees in a tin can, uugh!!

I've read that the headers do make the sound worst that's why i havent bought any, also cause i dont want to waste money on them since i'm gonna go turbo.</div>

oh yea, this is definetley no 45 dollar eBay muffler clamped onto a stock exhaust system.

its the apexi N1 n/a muffler.
Old 05-13-2007, 09:40 PM

Vehicle: 2010 Genesis Coupe 2.0t

Yeesh, that even sounds worse than my exhaust with a blown cat.

Your neighbors must love you doing sound bites @ night fing02.gif

BTW when you diss-armed only one tail light blinked.
Old 05-13-2007, 09:47 PM

haha, it really doesnt sound bad, man you pukes are gonna make me go get my friends camera huh ,LOL

i worked at a muffler shop for over a year, and i know blown cats, and they sure do 'f' things up.

dude, that drive by was weak, you shoulda had it about 4 grand it would have sounded much better..

ok whos next to tell me they dont know what theyre hearing.
Old 05-13-2007, 09:52 PM
Banned

get whatever camera you want to record the sound, it still wont change tha fact it sounds like poop. lol
Old 05-13-2007, 09:56 PM

you dont know what the hell your hearing huh ! go to walgreens get some q-tips and clean out your ears.
Old 05-13-2007, 09:58 PM
Banned

what do you mean what im hearing?