Vehicle Showroom This forum is for you to post up images of your car, if you do not want to use the Gallery. You can upload directly from your posts or use Imageshack to host files.

Hey Guys This Is My Tib Love It Or Hate It

Old 02-09-2006, 10:00 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 98 hyundai tiburon fx

here are some pics of my tib.. mods are cai, stainless cat-back including race cat, and glow guages(temporarily out of order) and the paint i did with a buddy of mine.. i also have a blue underbody kit but it isnt working for some reason(will inspect soon).. many more mods to come as soon as i can afford it.. would have a lot more but i leave for school in march so i cant use the money i have saved. will be fiberglassing the interior soon and will post pics when completed.. i am painting the rims too they will be solid blue without the hyundai logo on the centers.. so let me know if u love it or hate it.. but it will be looking different as i can afford more.. oh and sorry i didnt catch daylight it was starting to get dark..

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/fifty20/albu...m/ph//my_photos
Old 02-09-2006, 10:19 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

Looks good man. The darkness actually makes the pictures look cool.
I'm not too sure about painting the rims, but it's your car and you can do whatever you want with it. Keep it up.

fing02.gif
Old 02-09-2006, 10:25 PM

thanks man will post pics as i go

oh and angel eyes will be on in a week or 2
Old 02-09-2006, 10:35 PM

good looking car and interior. but UHHHH menthol cigs omfg.gif ewww lol
Old 02-09-2006, 10:41 PM

sorry man i been smoking them since they came out with marb milds so its habit now but thanks for noticing lol

oh and the silver is house of kolor orion silver( lots of silver flake in it) and the blue is spectrum blue( kinda chromish blue in the sun)... used a gallon of clear on it too..
Old 02-09-2006, 11:45 PM

Vehicle: Turbocharged 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

looks like you got some issues with wiring huh? hehe its all good. keep it up though
Old 02-09-2006, 11:50 PM

yeah just 1 or 2 lol.. the inverter went out on my guages and dont know whats up with my underbody kit yet but i WILL find out and fix it or get another set.. probably just get another set cuz i wanted the led set anyways.
Old 02-10-2006, 12:32 AM

Vehicle: 97 Tib

too bad you've got an auto.. 02.gif
i haven't decided if i like or dislike the paint job yet, need to see some day time pics.
i really like the quality of the paint job you did in your interior, it looks really smooth and shiney.
don't smoke! lol.
with your guages, i'd try switching grounds, some of those bolts behind the dash seem like they're a solid ground and aren't.
race cat=eww, ruin the environment, not gaining any hp, and sounding rice.
lol please don't paint the rims.. eww. get a set of nice aftermarket 17s or 16s.

fiberglassing the dash?? what do you mean
Old 02-10-2006, 01:14 AM

yeah i know the 5speed swap is on my things to do!!! and thanks for the compliment on my interior.. i would get a nice set of rims but unfortunatley i dont have the funds for that right now.. i leave for school in march so i cant spend the money i have cuz i have to pay for security deposit and first months rent and pay for food and such.. hopefully the school sets me up with a decent paying job so i can still get stuff for my car while im there..(i really hope so anyways).. but rims are on my list of things to do also.. and i know smoking is bad(but if its so bad why does it feel so good,lol) also thank you for the advice on the ground wire but i actually already tried everything except pulling my inverter apart and seeing if i could find the problem.. got another one coming.. and what i mean about my dash is im planning a total dash fiberglass conversion.. to hold a couple speakers and maybe a screen or 2 the door panels will be redone also.. along with some pillars in the back where the armrest is im debating if i am going to go around the rear windows or just remove them and do some fabrication on the body.. still deciding, the dash and door panels come first anyways so i have time.. i will keep everyone updated on my progress however slow it may be..
Old 02-10-2006, 01:21 AM

Vehicle: 1997 Hyundai Fx Coupe

It's good to see you do most/all of the work yourself but I can't say that I'm a fan of the paint job. Maybe better daytime pics will sway me... but it's unlikely wink1.gif

Also, if I were you I would save the cash that would otherwise be spent on neons, fiberglassing & screens, then use that for stuff like lightweight rims.