Vehicle Showroom This forum is for you to post up images of your car, if you do not want to use the Gallery. You can upload directly from your posts or use Imageshack to host files.

GoldenGateBridge and my Tib

Old 02-14-2005, 07:51 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Nice pics mang. The first one is magazine quality in my opinion. Nice lighting and shadows.
Old 02-14-2005, 08:30 PM

Vehicle: 1997 Hyundai Fx Coupe

Nice pics mate!

Shame about the dent in the rear quarter panel... I've got something similar in my driver's side door (actually mine's much worse) & it really sux! mad.gif It annoys the hell out of me everytime I see it but I'm too lazy to get it fixed! :
Old 02-14-2005, 08:46 PM

Vehicle: 1997 Tiburon

The first picture is amazing. Keep it clean bro.
Old 02-14-2005, 09:13 PM

Vehicle: 1997/ Hyundai/ Tiburon

Thanks for all the great comments. The first picture is my favorite. I have a picture of it on my binder in school and everyone thinks its from a magazine or somthing. The other pictures didnt come out too great because the sun went down and the lighting darkened half the pictures. Too bad the normal picture size is the one posted. I wanted it to be on my wallpaper but I used my girlfriends camera and the size is small.

redz- i'll pm you once i find out.

ozfxcoupe- haha, i wouldnt think anyone would notice it, the ding king on the dent but i havent got a chance to do it lately. It removed 2 dents on my car so far. They arent perfect but they sure look much better.