Vehicle Showroom This forum is for you to post up images of your car, if you do not want to use the Gallery. You can upload directly from your posts or use Imageshack to host files.

Finally Some Pics Of The New Ride

Old 09-08-2006, 09:08 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

I had to give negative criticism but I can't help. I like the cobalt ss, I do not like your car.

1. ss is a cobalt with some nicer outside stuff(namely the spoiler) and a supercharger, remove the wing and it looks like a base cobalt, not that cool/impressive. To me it would be like buying and evo and swaping it back to a lancer body and wing. Sure it's still fast but it looks like an econobox.
2. I will never like hood spacers, i'm sure there is a small gain from it but it just makes your car look jacked up. I don't like the i rear-ended someone look.

3. I do like the debaging though, I love that look on my tib. The rear end always looks 10x better without stupid dealer billboards and extra crap.
Old 09-08-2006, 10:05 PM

Vehicle: Turbocharged 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Car looks nice, 200hp aint too shabby.

supercow alot of people who get sti's change the wing to make it look like a wrx, they either think the sti's is too big or they like the sleeper look, so this isnt that odd

But I dont really like the hood spacers either, I wanted the venting too so i got a hood that vents laugh.gif

I was so glad that i didnt have any badges from the dealer, mine was debadged from the dealer. including the tiburon decal, although i dont mind the tiburon badge
Old 09-11-2006, 08:39 PM

^^^That's part of the reason I dewinged the car. I like the sleeper feel. However, (1)The SS wing obstructed way to much when you look out the rea window, (2)It looked a little too ricy to me, and (3)It flapped in the wind when I drove on the freeway. I drive on the freeway twice a day, 5 days out of the week.

supercow>> I don't look at your post as "negitive," its an opinion. You're intitled to it and I respect it. If I didn't want anybody's opinion I wouldnt have posted pics.
Old 09-11-2006, 09:11 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

I think the backend looks hawt....

oh wait, I was talking about your girlfriend joke.gif
Old 09-12-2006, 04:55 AM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

I like the car the things I dont like are the wheels, too big or wrong design, the wheel gap between the tire and body, and also something about the lower of the rear bumper.

The rest of the car I really like though nice car
Old 09-12-2006, 10:53 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Looks nice..the wing is a little overkill in my opinion so good thing you took it off hehe.

Not a bad car..I rather have that then the SRT-4. hehe

The car looks clean being debadged I like it. But theres no way Im taking the badges off mine hehe too many people around here have their tibs debadged already.
Old 09-12-2006, 08:16 PM

Vehicle: 1998 Hyundai Tiburon Fx

Congrats the ride looks nice and thanks 4 the springs!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-12-2006, 09:02 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (kb5133 @ Sep 11 2006, 08:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I think the backend looks hawt....

oh wait, I was talking about your girlfriend joke.gif</div>
^^^ Watch out......... Just an fyi.................. lets not go there

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (brian01tib @ Sep 12 2006, 03:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I like the car the things I dont like are the wheels, too big or wrong design, the wheel gap between the tire and body, and also something about the lower of the rear bumper.

The rest of the car I really like though nice car</div>
^^^I'm with you an the wheels. I hate them. Unfortunatly, there's nothing but "bling bling" chrome wheeles out there for my car and wheels are too darn expensive. I'm lowereing her as soon as Tien finishes developing their Super Street Coilovers for my car and when I can afford them.