Vehicle Showroom This forum is for you to post up images of your car, if you do not want to use the Gallery. You can upload directly from your posts or use Imageshack to host files.

Finally Satisfied W.a Color

Old 08-25-2005, 02:32 AM
Administrator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

I like the color. I think an entire black interior would match it best... either black or black with white accents (such as white leather seats, white everywhere there's silver).

good choice... finally, a decent color lmao.gif fing02.gif
Old 08-25-2005, 02:44 AM

Yes, Its getting better fing02.gif
Old 08-25-2005, 04:44 AM

Wow that's a nice color!
It fits very wel!!

Only one question... What seats do you have? Is there an interior pic somewhere ??
Thnx!
Old 08-25-2005, 05:30 AM

Vehicle: 05 Subaru WRX

looks as if you are working in a positive direction
Old 08-25-2005, 07:06 AM

Vehicle: 2006 Hyundai Sonata GL V6

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (E.C.Customs @ Aug 24 2005, 09:27 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>As for the "spoiler" does it actually have a purpose??
<div align='right'><{POST_SNAPBACK}></div></div>

The purpose of the wiper spoiler is to force the wiper against the windshield at high speed so it clears the glass more effectively.
Old 08-25-2005, 09:11 AM

Vehicle: 97 Tiburon

i could have swore i posted in here.

well, all i wanted to say was its about damn time. looks a lot better than what it did 3 months ago
Old 08-25-2005, 01:51 PM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T

Looks alot better than your older color schemes, but seriously...I need to ask you something. You've probably spent close to around $150-$200 on all the spray paint and primer you got for your car between your first spray paint job, and now. You can go out and rent a compressor, and a spray gun for under $50. Then go out, buy a gallon of color, a quart of clear, and still be under $200. Yeah, you might not know how to use a professional spray gun, but it would still look 10 times better than what you have now, even if you got some orange peel or fish eyes in the paint.

I'm only saying this because I'm sure you have spent sooooo much money on a backyard Pep Boy Special paint job, when you could of taken the same amount of money, and sprayed a SOMEWHAT decent layer of paint on your ride and it would look alot better. I can only imagine what the spray paint looks like up close.

Oh well. Not trying to rip you apart. Just trying to figure out why you would spend so much on something that ends up being worst in the long run. But congrats on finally having a nice color and finding someone to fix the exterior rather cheaply. But also, remember that just because you're getting a paint job and body fix for cheap, doesnt mean it will be quality. You get what you pay for. And one other thing...if there's any one quote that means the most in your particular situation with the car color theme, its this one:

"Less is more"

wink1.gif

Good luck.
Old 08-25-2005, 03:44 PM

You know when I first saw this post, the first thing I thought was "Damn, I'm going to have to give this guy a warning." but after seeing your car, you did good bro. A definate improvement smile.gif
Old 08-25-2005, 03:49 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Word.

Good job.

Now please, PLEASE, don't go and paint it again.

Last time we said "Good Job" you went and sprayed some blue highlights.
Old 08-25-2005, 05:05 PM

I honestly just can't say a car looks "good" when it's painted with spray cans. I would be SO embarassed to drive my tib around if it was painted that way!

I just imagine people hitting the board the first time and seeing this thread. If it was me, I would have to say: WTF with these people? They're congratulating a guy who painted his car with SPRAY PAINT? No way they can decently judge any style modification! The interior is fugly, and it seems to have overspray EVERYWHERE. Did you remove the parts from the car when you painted the interior? poke.gif

So, basically, I would just save some money and get a semi-decent paintjob done. I guess you already spent some hundreds buying cans and shit; you'd already be a good way down the path if you hadn't painted your car 34 zillion times.

...anyway, that's just me.