Vehicle Showroom This forum is for you to post up images of your car, if you do not want to use the Gallery. You can upload directly from your posts or use Imageshack to host files.

Finally Satisfied W.a Color

Old 08-24-2005, 07:27 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I cant set them back any further,theyre too big.Im thinking about mounting them upside down handing and setting them a little more apart. As for the "spoiler" does it actually have a purpose??
Old 08-24-2005, 07:31 PM

Vehicle: 97 Tib

I'd go with baby blue, jet-black (that's what it's called lol), and possibly another color of your choice .. maybe silver, white, or beige?
Start off with your primary color, then the other colors are accents of that.
Remember, the key to making it look good and stay custom is to give it the OEM 'look' but having it all be custom colors. Check out some show cars interiors before you do this (of tibs if possible, might be hard to find though), now that you've decided to do things the RIGHT way, do it once and for all (until someday you get bored with it hehe)
You could make it look real nice with just 2 colors also. Definitely jet-black though (Personally I'd use the HOK black pearl) not flat.
If you're satisfied with the job and plan on keeping it nice for awhile, then klear koat it too.

Oh yeah, and Good Luck!
Old 08-24-2005, 07:33 PM

well honestly a LOT of the show cars Ive seen have the ENTIRE interior painted ALL one weird ass color. My gf wants an eclipse and we were lookin on cardomain and found this purple one from wilkes barre, pa. It had the interior completely painted the same color as the exterior with a few things black i.e. the door handles.
Old 08-24-2005, 07:35 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (zoned019 @ Aug 24 2005, 08:31 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>I'd go with baby blue, jet-black (that's what it's called lol), and possibly another color of your choice .. maybe silver, white, or beige?
Start off with your primary color, then the other colors are accents of that.
Remember, the key to making it look good and stay custom is to give it the OEM 'look' but having it all be custom colors. Check out some show cars interiors before you do this (of tibs if possible, might be hard to find though), now that you've decided to do things the RIGHT way, do it once and for all (until someday you get bored with it hehe)
You could make it look real nice with just 2 colors also. Definitely jet-black though (Personally I'd use the HOK black pearl) not flat.
If you're satisfied with the job and plan on keeping it nice for awhile, then klear koat it too.
Oh yeah, and Good Luck!
<div align='right'><{POST_SNAPBACK}></div></div>
I agree! But i took a look on thier website since im also fixing to redo my interior and couldnt find anything for interior. I prolly over looked it but can u hit us up with a link?
Old 08-24-2005, 07:47 PM

When I painted it this time I sprayed it white first as a base coat because I wanted the blue to be as light as possible.The paint I used however SUCKED A**.I used the Krylon H2o stuff.Its supposed to work for metal,rubber,plastic,and paint etc.That stuff ran more than a fat kid when his mom gets home with the groceries.
Old 08-24-2005, 08:30 PM

better, much better color outside, still gotta fix some things though
Old 08-24-2005, 08:42 PM

me likey. once you get it all finished, it's gonna be a real nice car.
Old 08-24-2005, 09:02 PM

YES! I LIKE IT!!!! fing02.gif
Old 08-24-2005, 10:26 PM

well I must say, judging from the responses I THINK Im heading in the right direction with this lol. I know I have to get the kit molded,repainted RIGHT,and the overspray on the lights...anything else while we're at it???
Old 08-25-2005, 01:27 AM

Not the best color in the world, but a whole lot better than anything you had before!!!