Vehicle Showroom This forum is for you to post up images of your car, if you do not want to use the Gallery. You can upload directly from your posts or use Imageshack to host files.

Finally, Pictures of my car on the net!

Old 03-20-2005, 12:17 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Finally, Pictures of my car on the net!

Check out this link

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/808040

(If I'm allowed to do that). Been awhile since I posted, but that's because I got out of my house after my surgery and did nothing but drive. Hope you like my (nearly) stock car.
Old 03-20-2005, 12:26 PM

Vehicle: Turbocharged 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

love that blue, if red wasnt available to me i would have gotten that cobalt blue. damn rain huh?are those the only pics you have? have you done anything besides the CAI?
Old 03-20-2005, 12:30 PM

Sadly, I havn't... I was bedridden for a month after my surgery, and I'm allowed to get a job... soonish (or so the doc says). Once I get a job, I'll be going as far N/A as possible, and if I get greedy, maybe a T/C S/C setup. We'll see. Interior is just black and silver/grey leather.

Edit: And I'm actually looking to get a new paint job, since my car keeps getting keyed... looking into the pontiac dark orange color, if you know what I'm talking about. Would fit my name better :-D
Old 03-20-2005, 12:41 PM

Vehicle: Elantra HD / 2007

Nice clean car!

Before repainting in another color try to photoshop it and see how will it look.
Old 03-20-2005, 01:49 PM

Good call.

Speaking of, I'm looking for a non-flashy body kit. I love the vielside look, but it's way to big for me. Any suggestions?
Old 03-20-2005, 10:29 PM

It's just MY opinion, but get rid of the pin striping,... Cot, I can't stand that,...
But hey, it's your car,... smile.gif
Old 03-21-2005, 12:12 AM

clean man... Yeah my first tib was cobalt blue.. its a great color... good luck tuning man..
Old 03-21-2005, 08:36 AM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (KayJai)</div><div class='quotemain'>It's just MY opinion, but get rid of the pin striping,... Cot, I can't stand that,...
But hey, it's your car,... smile.gif</div>

Afraid to lose paint. An suggestions on how to get it off safe?
Old 03-21-2005, 08:45 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Well BigO... It depends if you have the same problem I do. I started taking my pin striping off (My tib looks Exactally like yours) and I found out the dealer painted a two tone blue pin stripe on the tib and the gray vinyl is just covering it eyeroll.gif .

If you dont have that smile.gif then just use either a hair dryer or wait until a nice warm day and it will just pull off. Warming it up just helps it come off in one piece. When cold, the vinyl just cracks and it takes FOREVER to take off.

One thing... if you start to take it off, you need to take it off. I never had luck with re-applying vinyl once it hits air. Where you lifted the vinyl up, it will start to curl back up after time (even if it looks like its sticking well).

You dont have to wory about losing paint. Ive done alot of vinyl work and never had it lift paint.

Edit: How long has the vinyl been on the car? If its been several years, the paint could be darker under the vinyl from the sun fading the paint everywhere but under the vinyl.
Old 03-21-2005, 11:05 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

VINYL guys, it's VINYL.

LOL

For the bodykit, I wouldn't do the Vielside, it looks horrible and is HUGE, not to mention LOW.

Go for a lip kit or the Zefiro series.

Ixion is very nice too.

BTW, after the current GB's are up, Kspec.com will be having a lip kit GB from www.tuls.co.kr

What surgury did you have?