Vehicle Showroom This forum is for you to post up images of your car, if you do not want to use the Gallery. You can upload directly from your posts or use Imageshack to host files.

Finally!! My CUDA is finished!! (56k warning)

Old 10-28-2003, 08:04 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well after all this time i finally have my car done.. Some things done were shaved emblems, shaved CUDA emblems on the kit, shaved wing, shaved antenna, shaved handles, shaved rear wiper and rear wiper fluid squirter,shaved hatch keyhole, molded rear, molded sides, repainted the dash same paint as exterior,and exhaust setup (rims, tint, clear corners and tails were already on before...) Anyway.. here are the pics.... (havent had time to install the fog lights yet, will do that this week)

Old 10-28-2003, 08:47 AM

Looks very smooth, gotta love the dual exhaust, the interior matched to the outside is awesome. just one more thing might set off the interior, the door sills. Best looking cuda I have seen yet.
Old 10-28-2003, 10:35 AM

One thing that I think would make this car the best out there is if it is possible to paint the Altezzas silver. The chrome look is good, but if the inside casings could be painted silver it would look hella sick. Just a thought, I don't know if it'll work. Other than that I think this car is P.I.M.P. Great Work!
Old 10-28-2003, 07:55 PM

I agree.. painting the insides of the altrezzas and maybe even the insides of the lights themselves.. (the chrome that is not used to focus the light) in a matching hue would look sharp.

I will admit, I am no fan of the Cuda kits.. but your car does look sweet. Looks like a million bucks.. or at least a few thousand in paint and a thousand hours in prep.
Old 10-28-2003, 08:01 PM

Vehicle: 2009 Hyundai Sonata

dude, that's AWESOME!
i love the look of the back....no wipers and no antenna!! so amazing!

btw, u got automatic tranny there? do a tranny swap mang, otherwise, your ride is sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet
Old 10-29-2003, 10:11 AM
Administrator

Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

no tranny swap is necessary if it's for show only. If you don't drive it daily, no need to bulk up the engine in my opinion... and personally I like the euro's on there. I wouldn't bother with painting the insides... I think it looks fine... it sorta matches already
Old 10-29-2003, 10:35 AM

Vehicle: 99 Tib

looks sweet. is it me or do the side skirts still stick out?
Old 10-30-2003, 08:57 PM

laugh.gif Thanks guys.. the comments mean alot...

about the tail lights... i already thought about doing either of the two.. paint the chrome part or the underside of the plastic.. i would prolly paint the chrome if it were to be done.. or paint the plastic with some rectangular shaped slots for light to shine through... PHOTOCHOPS ANYONE?? wink.gif

About the rear.. thank you.. i too have come to like it more and more that i look at it.. it is clean and im tired of seeing these god awful park benches..decided to go against the rice....

SPIKE-- :x dont speak of that ever again to me lol

and about the tranny swap,, i dunno if i will or not.. my car is mainly for show.. so i will probably just find a better shift knob for the auto. And i am either going to go small turbo or get air.. cant decide on what i wanna do.. any suggestions?

the sides... yes they still stick out some.. but the only way to fix that is to do what Spiffywerks/George did.. his body guy banged his sidepanels and fit the skirts so they were more flush.. as i have told him.. his sides look better, my rear looks better lol.gif but he and i are still muddafuggin P-I-M-Ps
thanks again.. keep 'em coming laugh.gif
Old 10-30-2003, 09:01 PM

Vehicle: 2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited

Your tib has definately persuaded me to not put a spoiler on mine. I have been debating that since I got the thing.