Vehicle Showroom This forum is for you to post up images of your car, if you do not want to use the Gallery. You can upload directly from your posts or use Imageshack to host files.

Evo Project About There

Old 05-15-2005, 10:11 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: Lancer Evo IX

Nice to see things back up and running! Project Evo update, some new stuff has arrived after about a month and a half of waiting, I'm still sourcing a wastegate, and waiting on the manifold that I spec'd for the turbine as a design exercise[there are plenty of good units but they're bloody expensive] after which, during the holidays, I'll begin putting everything in.

Update pic:

There's also a bet on; I'll need to complete the hardware section within 24 working hours[I'm aiming to do the job within one working day, and then tune the next, still well under the time limit] At stake:

ninja.gif
Old 05-15-2005, 10:58 AM

Wow, that's some impressive looking hardware there..good luck with winning the bet.
Old 05-15-2005, 02:03 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

damn...im jealous of ya dude. looks like fun. laugh.gif
Old 05-15-2005, 02:17 PM

Vehicle: 2015 Subaru WRX

^ werd, im going to have to agree with that...

So, youve got a time limit... why are you on here!? LOL with bets, I dont take no prisoners! I wouldnt have even thought about posting till I was done and had that shizz drunk! HA ninja.gif