Vehicle Showroom This forum is for you to post up images of your car, if you do not want to use the Gallery. You can upload directly from your posts or use Imageshack to host files.

Dquicksta's White Noise Tibby

Old 02-27-2006, 04:38 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

as promised here's some more pics... just got a bill from breaking my apt lease when I moved from harrisburg, so there goes $2,000 down the drain that I could have thrown into the car. Oh well, here ya go.

Old 02-27-2006, 05:00 AM

Vehicle: tiburon 1998

wow !! Awsome man!!!!! clenest crazy install to be put in a tib! hail.gif
Old 02-27-2006, 12:43 PM

thanks, front needs glassed up next...planning on a mini-mac (or my laptop) in the dash along with a spot for an external HD I think. An xbox, screens of course in the front and back, and also the top of the hatch.

any suggestions? im really hung up on what kind of video to go with, or what company more specifically...
Old 02-27-2006, 01:04 PM

Nice clean ride bro just one bit of advice get yourself a piece of mesh or something on that top grill you can see your hood latch assembly and it looks like crap 02.gif i have the veilside kit on mine and it really takes away without something being in there, other than that man its clean looks great ill have to check you out here when the weather breaks im over here in pittsburgh but i try to make it out that way for at least 1 or 2 shows fing02.gif fing02.gif
Old 02-27-2006, 02:40 PM

Yeah I know I had just got the front back on for that show haven't had time... it does look crappy without anything in there though. let me know when you head east for any shows i'll probobly be to quite a few of them.
Old 02-27-2006, 04:14 PM

Vehicle: 97 Tib

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DrivingTibNaked @ Feb 13 2006, 10:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>when you say custom CAI, what exactally do you mean?

</div>
lmao.gif
owned.gif
Old 02-27-2006, 04:30 PM

notice my doors and gastank cover have a pink tint... a new paintjob is in the plans too I guess haha, whoever had the car before me didnt match the paint up and it had a bit of red while the fenders and other parts have more of a blueish hue. pisses me off because I notice it all the time but oh well, just cant wait to get a new sick paint job in the future...and yeah, that sure is custom haha