Vehicle Showroom This forum is for you to post up images of your car, if you do not want to use the Gallery. You can upload directly from your posts or use Imageshack to host files.

Doing A History Of The Shark...56k No!

Old 07-03-2007, 01:20 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You dont have to go through all of this if you dont want to, but if you want to, then be my guest....lol I'm totally bored.

May of '03:

^^ The car pretty much looked like that. (I do not have a photo.)

Summer of '04:

My Brother starts to build his '97 Mitsubishi Eclipse, I think it's cool and i want to do things to the Tiburon.

Here's how it came out:

Summer of '05:

Graduation. Time to leave HS and work 5 days a week. This gave me enough $$ to buy some of these.

The day after, I had them installed:

4th of July '05

People get drunk and ram into your car. I get pissed, and will not allow that shit to happen.

Early Spring of '06: Pretty much my 1st photoshoot for the car.

Summer of '06:

I get excited because i'm adding more stuff to the suspension...lol

I begin to work on her.

..And I get her installed:

Another picture from a photoshoot in the summer of '06:

Fall of '06:

Motion pics FTW!

I order tires forthe new wheels I have just ordered:

.And then this shit has to happen. "NO!!!! It looks like they may total it!!"

I hate hit and runners, and I hate my self for doing that once.

The stock hood is f***ed, therefor, Here's my golden chance...a VIS Carbon fiber hood!!

A photoshop of ideas...

Another photoshoot: "These wheels need to hurry! My room is smelling like tire now!"

Wheels get put on:

Winter of '06: The accident that could of killed me.

Thanks to this:

Misc. Photo shoots....i'm getting tired. lol

Around Jan '07:

Turbulence Bishes!

Another photoshoot:

Spring of '07:
"You know, what I think would look really good on my car is a Turbulence Spoiler...I ight leave it black..i dunno."

KAZAM!

"Hey! Socks is selling his Carbon fiber dash!"
"Ahh! I missed my chance...someone else baught it!"
"What? Type2Ac is selling it after buying it? Alrighty then, i'll take it!"

This magazine must like my ride..

Cleanest and sexiest '01 most have ever seen:

That's all for now, the only things different that I havent taken pics of is the Short antenna and the KDM license plate thats on right now, speaking of which..

She's come along way..

If you looked through all of these pics, god bless you...I didnt mean to put you in that much pain. Now i'm tired and i'm heading to BED!

God bless.
Old 07-03-2007, 01:35 AM

Lol, dude hahaha, nice thread and full up history pics. Personaly i loved the old wheels you had on her and the motion pic is SEX!! I love that pic!!!! hail.gif
Old 07-03-2007, 02:37 AM

Nice Ride, Love the dash. liked the old wheels also. The pic's are killer!!!!!!!!!!!! what do you plan for her next?
Old 07-03-2007, 05:28 AM

Vehicle: 2003 Tiburón GT

just asking, and i've been wondering this for a while now... are you registered too at humble perfomance forum? fing02.gif i think i have seen some of those pics there or maybe a car that looks like yours. smile.gif
Old 07-03-2007, 06:36 AM

Vehicle: 2001 hyundai tiburon

I do have a small question. you installed a fuse cover with "tiburon" on it but the rest of your stuff from midnight wolf and the puffy sticker for the back of the car is all "turbulence". did they not have the turbulence script at the time you ordered the fuse box cover or do you plan on changing that small ditty?

i know its nothing major, I just try to keep the same theme if you know what i mean.

btw, another lover of the old rims. I like your new ones also bud but those were nice.

pssst, do the manual swap and blackout your tailights/headlights and i bet you won't have to keep entering COTM. fing02.gif
Old 07-03-2007, 07:23 AM

Vehicle: 97 Tib

I also like the old wheels better. The car looks great though. Nice commentary, too.
Old 07-03-2007, 08:40 AM

Vehicle: 2000 Hyundai Tiburon

I have always loved the older Redshark lol. The 4th pic is my favorite. Car looks so clean in that pics. Did you sell the FF5's?
Old 07-03-2007, 08:48 AM

The car look sweet, but you should do the tranny swap laugh.gif
Old 07-03-2007, 09:49 AM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LNHeart @ Jul 3 2007, 02:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Lol, dude hahaha, nice thread and full up history pics. Personaly i loved the old wheels you had on her and the motion pic is SEX!! I love that pic!!!! hail.gif</div>

Thanks...I'll take more pics of the Tib later for you to photoshop.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (red2000tib @ Jul 3 2007, 03:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Nice Ride, Love the dash. liked the old wheels also. The pic's are killer!!!!!!!!!!!! what do you plan for her next?</div>

Window Tint, Header, and Catback.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ScoupeLS @ Jul 3 2007, 06:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>just asking, and i've been wondering this for a while now... are you registered too at humble perfomance forum? fing02.gif i think i have seen some of those pics there or maybe a car that looks like yours. smile.gif</div>

Yeah, I registered over there once. Haha. Isnt that site out of Tulsa, Oklahoma?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (zoned019 @ Jul 3 2007, 08:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I also like the old wheels better. The car looks great though. Nice commentary, too.</div>
Thanks, man.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (landshark16 @ Jul 3 2007, 09:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I have always loved the older Redshark lol. The 4th pic is my favorite. Car looks so clean in that pics. Did you sell the FF5's?</div>

Sure did.

And UrS0NvS, It's a Tiburon Turblence do I didnt even want to mess with it. lol

JGeZau, That'll be soon. I can't Wait!

Thanks guys. I liekd the old wheel, too....but those were curbed to hell.

Edit: Oops...I put this in General Performance..I meant to put it under General Showroom. It was 2am, I was tired and bored. lol
Old 07-03-2007, 01:37 PM

that ride is nice .. and like the "history" of it that was cool