Vehicle Showroom This forum is for you to post up images of your car, if you do not want to use the Gallery. You can upload directly from your posts or use Imageshack to host files.

Caj's One Piece Hd Front Lip.

Old 07-16-2007, 02:40 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

alright, so today and this whole weekend was pretty interesting.. my brother flipped his car on the roof on the way home from grand rapids on friday and totalled it. 02.gif poor car, was really nice and clean.. anyway, long story short, it wasn't his fault at all, and he walked away with no scratches at all, but the car is well totalled..

anyway, i had to drive him back up to grand rapids today since he didn't have a car. Caj darkmoon also lives in the Grand rapids area, and was going to install the HD lip stuff that i recently sent him, so i decided since ill be up there we misewell just install it then.

we were also going to install the side skirts, but we didn't have proper jacks, was getting late, and ran into a small problem.. anyways, those are soon to come, but they will look good the way we will install them.

anyways, i think this came out really good, and i think it looks amazing with the look of his car so far.. its crazy what only a total of ~100$ can get ya, and the difference it made (he got WRX scoop for 40$, ONEX HIDs used for 50$, and lip for 15$)

the lip needs cleaned up a bit, since i got it by me and a local landscaping place (only place that sells it in 15' sections, enough to do front bumper in one piece) and it was really dirty and dusty and this was sitting on the ground..

reason you need to get the longer length is because they only come in 6' sections anywhere else and you need ~8 feet for front bumper.

heres some pics from today:

Old 07-16-2007, 05:05 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Darn that looks good in pictures too. smile.gif

Thanks a ton for the help socks!
Old 07-16-2007, 05:19 AM

looks familier. wink1.gif

its still one of my fav mod's i did to my car. fing02.gif
Old 07-16-2007, 05:34 AM
DTN

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Dude, did you install a Pizza in the engine bay, or is that your warmer?

That looks damn good. Where can you get the lip?
Old 07-16-2007, 05:39 AM

Vehicle: 2003 Tiburón GT

how many HP the pizza box add? lol joke.gif looks good, i like it a lot.
Old 07-16-2007, 06:07 AM

Top of the block is good for something tongue.gif
Old 07-16-2007, 06:21 AM

Vehicle: 2000 tiburon

lookin good. i would try some mothers "back to black" exterior plastic finisher. it would probably make it a nice deep black color.

really liking the look take a nice photoshoot when you guys are all the way done
Old 07-16-2007, 07:13 AM

I just need to wash it right now, I didn't even bother wiping it down before install. I'll hit the spray wash in the next couple of days and clean it up.
Old 07-16-2007, 07:24 AM

Vehicle: 2000 hyundai tiburon

looks friggin good caj. i like the suby scoop to it actually looks almost stock lol
Old 07-16-2007, 07:50 AM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

Man, I still can't get over how nice your hood scoop looks!! And then you go and add the lip like that, it makes it look so much nicer!
Couple questions: What'd you use to attach it? Did you have to take off the bumper to install, if not, how hard was that?
I might recommend doing the "$50 paint job" (search on the site) using rustoleum to get it looking better if polishing and cleaning it doesn't work.
Awesome work guys! I might want you to do it on mine in exchange for some nice interior pics of your cars tongue.gif