Vehicle Showroom This forum is for you to post up images of your car, if you do not want to use the Gallery. You can upload directly from your posts or use Imageshack to host files.

Butters New Car Pics... Updated Car..

Old 10-23-2007, 01:05 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 1997, hyundai, tiburon

alright i got my new camera now and i love it pics=way better. so here they are some not of car just woods an crap.. chrome crap gone/moved to hood.. i like it what do you think? tell me what you think about my car OTHER THAN THE HOOD becuase i know it needs go get painted thats comming in the spring.

enjoy..

Old 10-23-2007, 01:35 PM

Looks better...but I still can't tell, even with the higher res pics, what that thing is in the middle of your front bumper?
Old 10-23-2007, 02:05 PM

I dont think I like it on the hood either but it definitley looks better... The hood is kind of a reverse CF thing lol. I too am curious about what in the hell is in the middle of the bumper
Old 10-23-2007, 02:13 PM

front bumper think is a gay sticker that was on it wen i got it... i have used the diy car wash and just held high power on it and thats all i can get off... anyone know how i should get it off?
Old 10-23-2007, 02:29 PM

Vehicle: 97 Tiburon

pick up some "goo-gone". and its amazing what a new camera will do. haha
Old 10-23-2007, 02:39 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

wow there you go!!! see!! alright! if i lived where you lived, it would be rally territory. i think i'd buy another tiburon for like $500 and just drive it to the ground in those woods.

it must be beautiful there in the fall. most of md is still pretty green, although my gutters are packed with leaves. i still can't believe it's halloween.
Old 10-23-2007, 03:10 PM

Vehicle: car

Pics are a lot better, but you need to get rid of the chrome shit. Seriously, not cool, doesn't look good, never. Try some good gone on the bumper, they make one called "sticker lifter" at AutoZone, and it gives you a little scraper thing too. Looks better though, keep goin!
Old 10-23-2007, 03:29 PM

haha ya rally is sweet me and my friend bought a 96 i believe celica over the summer and just beet it to the ground didnt even put a plate on it.. wish i had takon pics. car was destroyed and still got 100 bucks for it at the junkyard..haha. im working on getting the sticker off i will go get some of that stuff. the falls are the best time here i think..or as far as driving goes all the little back roads that are about a car and a half wide are fun to fly up with all the leaves blowin in and out of the car..lol
Old 10-23-2007, 05:53 PM
Nex

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (butters @ Oct 23 2007, 04:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>front bumper think is a gay sticker that was on it wen i got it... i have used the diy car wash and just held high power on it and thats all i can get off... anyone know how i should get it off?</div>

Any adhesive remover should work. I've used Goof-off before (i think its what its called)
Old 10-23-2007, 06:28 PM

Don't want to hijack the thread with my own questions but you think goo gone or any of that stuff would work well on taking of the leftover adhesive from taking of a dealership badge?