Vehicle Showroom This forum is for you to post up images of your car, if you do not want to use the Gallery. You can upload directly from your posts or use Imageshack to host files.

Bone to Pick with Hyundai

Old 10-26-2004, 08:00 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon
Default Re: What Led's to buy....info needed

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Tibbychick)</div><div class='quotemain'>it is a plow, but Im gonna have an intercooler beind it so I dont want no snow getting in there.</div>

a little snow is a good thing for the intercooler, just make sure its not enough to knock the b**** out of the car. but then you would be destroying your bumper to get enough snow to do that.
Old 10-26-2004, 08:05 AM

Default Re: 2001 tiburon speed factor turbo

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (tibby01)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Tibbychick)</div><div class='quotemain'>it is a plow, but Im gonna have an intercooler beind it so I dont want no snow getting in there.</div>

a little snow is a good thing for the intercooler, just make sure its not enough to knock the b**** out of the car. but then you would be destroying your bumper to get enough snow to do that.</div>
+1 who needs airflow to cool the intercooler when its coated in ice! lol.gif
Old 10-26-2004, 09:01 AM

Vehicle: 2004 Acura TL
Default Re: MSD Cables

The biggest pain about them fasteners is that you can't use the screwdriver with them 90% of the time! Why even make them if it doesn't work!

REDZMAN what kit are you getting?!? I'll be awaiting pictures of your car since I missed the ABQ BBQ.

Oh and Tibbychick, Fort Erie is across the border from Buffalo, NY. You prolly go through it everytime you come up here.
Old 10-26-2004, 05:38 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul
Default Re: Roof spoiler

You guys didn't know?

I got the Zefiro Turbo Edition, I just gotta pay the S/H soon.
Old 10-27-2004, 02:31 PM

Default Re: Stupid Question

looking at $150 there, Redz?
Old 10-27-2004, 02:56 PM

Default Re: Poll: Riciest mod on a car

KIT LOOKS GREAT 8O as for the faseners, i found if u can get a hand under them, and push up while using the other to screw it out, it works real well, my and a buddy of mine too off my front bumper like that....
Old 10-27-2004, 04:53 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul
Default Re: Scariest Hyundai Owner

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mad-Machine)</div><div class='quotemain'>looking at $150 there, Redz?</div>

Yup.

Then I'll be only the 3rd RD in Bernallilo County with a kit.

And the BEST looking one out there.

LOL

God I can't wait.
Old 10-28-2004, 06:06 AM

Vehicle: 2004 Acura TL
Default Re: My wife is slowly killing me!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (2bits)</div><div class='quotemain'>KIT LOOKS GREAT 8O as for the faseners, i found if u can get a hand under them, and push up while using the other to screw it out, it works real well, my and a buddy of mine too off my front bumper like that....</div>

Yeah, but some of them you can't get at. LOL Those were the ones I hated. All the rest you just pop out, but some you couldn't get behind at all.

As for the $150 shipping and handling, I wish I only paid that much, import fees were $500 for me. Damn taxes.
Old 10-28-2004, 07:33 AM

Default Re: Part number needed for 01 Elantra cam...

WOW! That kit looks good. Can't wait to see it painted! Ah a Chevy Beretta....brings back memories. That was my first car only mine was that crap burgundy colour. I can't wait to get my kit on but that'll be in the spring as well b/c my car is a daily driver. That way I can drive it in the spring and summer and keep putting money aside for the truck...then that'll be the daily driver. Although I would LOVE to get a Chrysler 300M...gotta have the truck to tow the car. lol
Old 10-28-2004, 09:05 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX
Default Re: fs tons of stuff need to get rid of help

yeah silver, it's a step up. it will look totally complete when it's painte though.

speaking of daily driving, lil_tiby, do you own a red 2k tibby?