Vehicle Showroom This forum is for you to post up images of your car, if you do not want to use the Gallery. You can upload directly from your posts or use Imageshack to host files.

Bone to Pick with Hyundai

Old 10-25-2004, 04:46 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2004 Acura TL
Default Re: Russian rap :)

Okay before we get started here, if anyone know the guy that created these little things find him and kick him in the gonads for me.

Anyways, judging from the above picture some may know how I feel. If not I'll explain later.

I just got my Zefiro Kit on Tuesday of last week. It was sitting in my garage for one day just dying for me to mess with it. I couldn't resist, here it is.

As you can see the fitment is amazing, I had no trouble at all putting it on. It was a PITA to get the stock bumpers off what with the rusted screws and everything. But I'm happy with it. I had to rip out half of those stupid goddamn plastic bolt thingers just to get the rear off.
Old 10-25-2004, 04:50 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Hyundai Tiburon
Default Re: CAI = No Sound

I hear ya there. Those things are the biggest pain in the azz. On the other hand bodykit looks good.
Old 10-25-2004, 04:51 PM

Default Re: Bone to Pick with Hyundai

that looks amazing! love it man! makes me wanna get zefiro kit.

where did you get it from, and how much was it?

and before redz gets mad at you resize your pix
Old 10-25-2004, 04:58 PM

Default Re: FS: Korean spec license plate from decalgirl.com

I think I fixed the pictures a little bit. Hope it's better, I got the kit through importshark.com, Mike C is the man!! I paid way too much for it. LOL I have the hood too but am debating whether or not to put it on yet. But I want to I feel bad enough having it on now. I figure that if I hit 5h!t with it now I can fix it when I paint it so I'm going to drive around with it for a bit.
Old 10-25-2004, 05:01 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX
Default Re: Turbo Blowing oil into intake

lol i know what ya mean. those gonad screws are like a hole in a bridge. when i installed my nokya foglight bulbs, i decided to rip part of the splash guard because it was no use messing with those screws. i somehow managed to bend the guard enough to put the bulbs in lol.

kit looks great! when are you going to get it painted? is that a real zefiro? i'm trying to get a veilside for my sister.
Old 10-25-2004, 05:19 PM

Default Re: Turbo Blowing oil into intake

Yeah it's a real Zefiro, took me 3 months from ordering to delivery. Proly won't get it painted till spring now. Don't wanna mess it up. With my recent luck something will fall on it while it's in storage and I'll have to get it repainted!
Old 10-25-2004, 05:38 PM

Default Re: blue door courtesy light

VERY NICE!!! smile.gif

Are you going to drive it in the winter? If you are, yeah, I suggest you wait till spring for paint. But it not,... make it into a winter project! laugh.gif
Get that thing painted! smile.gif
Old 10-25-2004, 05:42 PM

Default Re: Initial D - Live Action!

i know those stupid things are only thing that holds the car together and i broke most of them puting my vader front bumper on. my bumper is hanging on by five of those things
Old 10-25-2004, 07:34 PM

HOLY SHIT

thats its, where's Rick, I need the rest of this kit on my car.

those screws SUCK.
Old 10-25-2004, 08:38 PM

Yup, there is 4 of the damn things holding my rear on. I went out to Canadian Tire and got myself some bolts to ensure that I do not lose it on the road somewhere. I am definitely not driving this in the winter. You can kinda see my winter beater in the background. My old whip, a chevy berretta, is coming out of retirement. Tibbychick I hope you get it, Mike (who I guess works with Rick) had some trouble locating the kit 02.gif For a time there I thought I wasn't getting it at all. But he pulled through. Check with him over at IS.
I appreciate all the feedback guys, it's come a long way, I just couldn't help myself. I like to hear what you guys think. I knew I'd be told whether it looked like @$$ or not, so THANKS.