Vehicle Showroom This forum is for you to post up images of your car, if you do not want to use the Gallery. You can upload directly from your posts or use Imageshack to host files.

Blue and Amber Haloz

Old 10-23-2004, 05:39 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Gone Vertical!

I got my interior halos in and today i try and finish up the exterior ones. I have to find that hole in the firewall. When I get it done I will take pics.
Old 10-23-2004, 06:00 AM

Vehicle: 2004 Acura TL
Default Re: canadianshark's new ride

Good to hear Vulcanwolf, hurry up with them pics, eh?? lol.gif
Old 10-23-2004, 06:27 AM

Vehicle: 2000 Tiburon
Default Re: Pics that may help you decide

Ok, here I go again... Firewall? Hole? Preexisting? Where? huh?
Old 10-23-2004, 06:34 AM

Default Re: canadianshark's new ride

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (tiburonmoo)</div><div class='quotemain'>LEDS? burn out? huh? what?</div>

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (tiburonmoo)</div><div class='quotemain'>Ok, here I go again... Firewall? Hole? Preexisting? Where? huh?</div>

We confused you real good eh? LOL

I was just saying if they burnt out for any reason(water, dropped, ???) we should be able to change them somehow.

There is a hole in the firewall somewhere in the center, I think. Do a search on webtech I think it tells you where it is......
Old 10-23-2004, 06:51 AM

Default Re: Pics that may help you decide

I am in class right now, so i will work on them when i get home. The hole is behind the throttle body (I have never seen it). Bad thing is, that when i get this done my car is still overheating or atleast the temp gauge is going to H. Where is the themostat located? All my coolant fluids are full. Could it be a water pump and if so, how hard is it to replace? Thanks
Old 10-23-2004, 07:20 AM

Default Re: My wife is slowly killing me!

Dunno where it is but I know it's an easy fix. Someone on here had the same problem with his chick's car. Some prelude guy or somethin'. I'll look for the link and post it here.

**EDIT**

Here it is
http://www.rdtiburon.com//index.php?name=F...iewtopic&t=1006
Old 10-23-2004, 01:20 PM

Default Re: New Rotors Paint on

ok, i am trying to get the headlights apart....I preheated the oven to 350* and put one headlight in for 3:20. Took it out and tried to pull it apart. No luck, they didn't even move. i noticed that some of the plastic started to melt on the bottom. What should i do?

Edit - and the screwdriver was puttng marks in the plastic when i was trying to pry apart the lense.
Old 10-23-2004, 04:44 PM

Default Re: do it yourself type of installs?

yea im planning on either painting my tib Orange or Blue cant really decide yet .... Check this link out and tell me if you guys think the orange or Amber Angel eyes would look better http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/514552

im guessing that i should get the amber ones and maybe go with a dual amber/white color. what does everyone else think?

This is what my car will look like if i go blue http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/347300/3

I would get dual blue/white haloz if i get that color car.

Let me know what color you guys like best because i'll be buying my haloz on monday and have to choose by then. thanks
Old 10-23-2004, 04:48 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Tiburon
Default Re: Rear strut bar

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Vulcnwolf)</div><div class='quotemain'>ok, i am trying to get the headlights apart....I preheated the oven to 350* and put one headlight in for 3:20. Took it out and tried to pull it apart. No luck, they didn't even move. i noticed that some of the plastic started to melt on the bottom. What should i do? </div>

Try hitting it with a hairdryer or a heat gun. Oh, and about that overheating problem. Change your thermostat man.
Old 10-23-2004, 05:05 PM

Default Re: do it yourself type of installs?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (tiburonmoo)</div><div class='quotemain'>Oh, and about that overheating problem. Change your thermostat man.</div>

yeah, that should do it