Vehicle Showroom This forum is for you to post up images of your car, if you do not want to use the Gallery. You can upload directly from your posts or use Imageshack to host files.

Blacktibs now BlackandBluePearlTibs??? My Ride almost done!

Old 09-20-2003, 08:54 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

awesome dude.
Old 09-20-2003, 08:20 PM

Another idea for a motor. A lot of cars use "stepper" motors in their heating systems to change what vents get ventilation. I would imagine them to the PERFECT size for ducting some air to your amps.
Old 09-21-2003, 10:31 PM

Vehicle: Ex Hyundai Owner

sup man, first off, don't worry about what you call copying, I don't think that and never did, even when you used to talk to me about it... I have seen your car as you saw mine from almost the very beginning and have been following it, it's looking awesome, and you will and have already sent a few trends of your own... I have seen another tib with rear nsx gills and I'm sure more to come...

Can't wait to see the finished product... I'm always happy to see what you guys can accomplish nowadays, from the days I began in this... I love it, just makes me never want to stop, and keep topping myself also, and I'm sure many of the new guys have the same feeling...

Just remember guys, always help each other, and never put each other down for stupid reasons, always keep the "H" going higher and higher...
Old 09-21-2003, 10:43 PM

crooked H that is..
Old 09-22-2003, 12:58 AM

Looking really good man. smile.gif Keep up the awsome customizing.