Vehicle Showroom This forum is for you to post up images of your car, if you do not want to use the Gallery. You can upload directly from your posts or use Imageshack to host files.

Before And After

Old 11-07-2008, 06:33 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

well this weekend me and my dad are finally going to start getting my car all prepped and stuff so the rust can be fixed and so it can get painted.

this is a picture of how it looks now

and this is how i hope its going to look after

im thinking about painting the mirrors, just the part that folds in and out though
Old 11-07-2008, 07:14 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Tiburon

I would def take your side skirts off to see how much damage is behind them. I think your going to be in for a world of hurt when you really start pulling the rust off... good luck man and take pics of what you find.
Old 11-07-2008, 09:49 PM

Vehicle: 2000 tiburon

oh yea when i put my turbys on i was surprised how much rust was there. even though tthe outside of my skirts are immaculate behind was a diffrent story. and good luck getting new skirt brackets i had to order them 4 times before they were right from hyundai in Cali. nowhere on the east coast had them and every time they came the brackets were both for the left side of the car. took them forever to get me the correct part i needed. all of them were misbagged at the factory.