Vehicle Showroom This forum is for you to post up images of your car, if you do not want to use the Gallery. You can upload directly from your posts or use Imageshack to host files.

Bad Day (56k warning)

Old 03-24-2005, 02:03 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Dude your tib got effed up. Run some snowies on the tib. I used to have some semperit sport grip snowies on my tib but i recommend you get some nice Hankook W404 winter radials. When weather is cold your all season tires rubber will harden up.. Snowies rock.
Old 03-24-2005, 02:18 PM

Yea getting sucked into following him was stupid and a poor decision on my part. Yea im okay, just a pissed.
Old 03-24-2005, 02:20 PM

The moral of the story is stock beemer's are faster then stock tiburons. Glad to hear your okay.
Old 03-24-2005, 02:35 PM

lol actually i think the moral of this story is to respect weather conditions laugh.gif

The kid had an old school 323i i believe, but in terms of competition he would have won but my car could easily have held its own.

But thats not important i've had numerous warnings from pro racers, a formula 1 racer and most important to me, my dad. Since the day my dad got me into cars, hes reinforced in me to respect the weather. This whole thing was just a result of my stupidity and getting caught up in the moment. I'm just taking it as a learning experience smile.gif
Old 03-24-2005, 02:52 PM

OUCH. Hope you didn't injury anyone, yourself included. Seems to be a hot topic lately so: "Did your airbags deploy?". Man that looks nasty in the pic. I just got rid of my Dunlop SP's also; hated em since day one. They seem to be way to soft a compound for the roads around here and yeah, those are the tires I had on when I wrecked in the snow last week.

Sorry to see/hear that. Hope it doesn't break the bank to repair.
Old 03-24-2005, 03:05 PM

Vehicle: 2000 hyundai tiburon

Sorry to see a tib looking so bad. hoope it is not gonna cost to much. from the sounds of it it is all cosmetic
Old 03-24-2005, 03:49 PM

No offence, but Dunlop Sport aren't bad tires. Sure they suck and don't have grip when it's wet, which tire does. But they are still far better the the stock tires or most of the other brands. Still fully remains on the total profile you have on the tires. Streettire with no profile at all are pure slicks, and when it's raining.... omg
And since you say you were hydroplanning, I think it has got to do something with your tires in particulair, not the Dunlops in general smile.gif

Bmw 323i new model, 170 bhp and no way you're gonna beat that (stock)
bmw 323i old, 150 bhp and you would be a little faster, he's having a load of weight to pull. Still, bmw aren't such bad cars. But for those prices, you can get a whole lot of aftermarket stuff for your shark making it far better then a stock bmw laugh.gif:
Old 03-24-2005, 04:34 PM

Sorry about your accident. Well hopefully there was something positive learned from this.
Old 03-24-2005, 04:38 PM

it has been raingin here alot lately and i have shioty tires...i feel i am next
Old 03-24-2005, 07:55 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Damn yo, your sheit got owned. But your right, you gotta respect the weather, especially in a little car like the Tib where a little hit makes a lot of damage.